Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC State Service prelims Exam syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 download for pdf in mentioned below the page. applicants are you searching for MPSC State Service prelims Exam Date released our page at here. MPSC State Service prelims Syllabus for pdf in Hindi, Marathi, English and etc. MPSC State Service Mains Examination held on 2020 from examination centre. Dear Applicants can able download MPSC State Service 2020 Exam Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, Model papers, Document verification, etc.
MPSC State Service Prelims Exam Syllabus 2020 Download for PDF
It is necessary for each aspirant those who are preparing for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission SSE Preliminary & Mains exam. The prelims syllabus and Exam Pattern helps the candidates to crack the written test. Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruit the applicants who score better marks in the MPSC State Service Main Examination. We advise the exam participants to download the MPSC State Service Main Syllabus available in PDF format at the bottom of this page. Below we attach the MPSC State Services Main exam Syllabus in pdf file. So, please make use of the attached document and perform well in the written test.
Date of Preliminary Exam – 05 April 2020
Date of Main Exam – 2, 3 & 4 Aug 2020
The Madhya Pradesh SSE Selection Process contains two rounds which are shown as follows.
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview
The MPPSC SSE written exam consists of prelims and Mains. The qualified aspirants for the prelims will be allowed to take the mains exam. The applicants will be selected for the job only if they qualify both the rounds.
|MPSC State Service prelims Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Service Exam (Main)|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Issued|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus Details
Applied contenders should get qualify in the examination to get shortlisted for a job offer. To get maximum marks in the examination, contenders need to have MPSC Syllabus and MPSC Maharashtra Paper Pattern with them.
Aspirants can download MPSC State Service Syllabus in Marathi Pdf for free of cost. Syllabus is very important for doing preparation well for exam. Lack of knowledge for the syllabus is the main cause to face failure in Examination. So check the MPPSC Syllabus 2020 for preliminary / main exam that is specified in above module by the team of our page.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
MPSC State Service Prelims Exam 2020 Written Examination Details
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper I (Compulsory)||200||2 Hours||Degree|
|Paper-II (Compulsory)||200||2Hours||Degree/ Class X/ XII Level|
Paper I Syllabus
(1) Current events of state, national and international importance.
(2) History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
(3) Maharashtra, India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of
Maharashtra, India and the World.
(4) Maharashtra and India – Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj,Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
(5) Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion,
Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
(6) General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not
require subject specialisation.
(7) General Science.
Paper II Syllabus
(2) Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
(4) Decision – making and problem – solving.
(5) General mental ability.
(6) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data
interpretation(Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.
Exam Pattern for MPSC State Service Exam 2020
|Exam Types||Papers||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
Objective (Written Exam)
|Paper I||History & Geography||
|Paper II||Indian Constitution & Politics||150|
|Paper III||Human Resource Development & Human Rights||150|
|Paper IV||Economics and Science & Technology||150|
- Maharashtra PSC Mains exam has multiple choice questions.
- Numerical ability, general knowledge, Marathi, English, bookkeeping and accountancy are subjects for the examination.
- Each question has two marks.
- The test has a total of 200 questions.
- Maximum marks in the written test are 400.
- Total time given for the exam is 2 hours.
Syllabus for MPSC State Service Exam 2020
- History & Geography
- Indian Constitution & Politics
- Human Resource Development & Human Rights
- Economics and Science & Technology
- Marathi Compulsory (Descriptive)
MPSC Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge
- History of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra Geography.
- Indian History.
- Pancha Varshik Yojana.
- Indian History.
- Bharatiya Rajputana.
- Also, Nagarik Shastra.
- General Science.
- Also, Space.
- Also, Sports.
- Static GK.
- Current Affairs.
- Current Events.
- International Affairs.
एमपीएससी अभ्यासक्रम 2020 – Marathi
- Sentence arrangements.
- Idioms & Phrases.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018 – English
- Passage Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Passage Completion.
MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 for TA, Clerk Typist – Numerical Ability
- Time & Work.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number System.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Time & Distance.
- Simple Interest.
- Boats & Streams.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Profit & Loss.
- Permutations & Combinations.
Maharashtra Book-keeping & Accountancy Syllabus of Tax Assistant
- Bookkeeping meaning & definition.
- Accounting terminology.
- Fundamentals of Double Entry.
- Source documents for accounting.
- Subsidiary Books.
- Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Trial Balance.
- Final Accounts.
- Preparing Financial Statements.
- Accounts of non-profit-making organizations.
Syllabus of MPSC – Economic reforms and laws
- The concept of universalization and its meaning and coverage.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).