Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority MPSLSA Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Peon, Order Taker (Group D) Interview Call Letter available here. MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker Selection process, MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker Eligibility, MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker Documnet verification and for more details get following the page. MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker Syllabus and Test Pattern, MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Furthermore, you will get a direct link to acquire your Madhya Pradesh SLSA Order Taker Hall Ticket 2019 here on this page. You can also refer to the official webportal of Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority, i.e. mpslsa.gov.in for complete details. Stay tuned to this page for getting instant updates on mpslsa.gov.in Admit Card 2019 from time to time.
Get more details related to www.mpslsa.gov.in Order Taker Call Letter 2019 by reading this entire article. Bookmark this page to have the latest updates on MPSLSA Peon Admit Card 2019 which will be announced soon. Obtain the MPSLSA Results 2019 for Written Exam from here along with Cut Off Marks.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Peon, Order Taker|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority MPSLSA|
|No of Vacancy||131 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
mpslsa.gov.in @ MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Eligibility Details
Aspirants who have passed 8th from the recognized Organization/Board can apply for MPSLSA Recruitment 2019 for Group D Vacancy.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019
Exam Pattern MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names|
|1.||Objective Type(Multiple Choice Questions)||Logical Reasoning|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Notification – Check Here
MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website mpslsa.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSLSA
Download MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker 2019 Interview Call Letter