MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has released the notification for Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation) posts. Download for pdf in MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Syllabus & Previous papers available here. MRPL Technical Assistant Exam Date and exam centers will be announced soon at online. Candidates who are applying for the MRPL Technical Assistant examination can download the syllabus and start preparing for the examination. More detailed information about the MRPL Technical Assistant examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, document verification, cut off, merit list, etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
MRPL Technical Assistant Important Details
Name of the Organization – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Name of the Post – Assistant Trainee (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation)
No of posts – 201
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application mode – Online
Online Application form Starting Date – 11 October 2019
Online Application form Last Date – 09 November 2019
Exam Date – Available Soon
Official website – https://mrpl.co.in/
Selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL) and Document Scrutiny. The candidates who are successful in Written Test, Skill Test (if applicable) and Physical Test (if applicable) as per the criteria of MRPL will only be considered for Document Scrutiny
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Eligibility or Educational Qualification
Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks inaggregate for SC/ST/PWD category.
MRPL Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Following are the subject wise Mangalore Refinery MRPL Syllabus 2019 which is provided for reference purpose only. The very important proof for any exam to attend is the admit card or hall ticket or call letter.This can be called as Entry file to enter into the examination hall .just imagine how can you enter into the exam center without this admit card. You can also get the direct link to download the MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Syllabus 2019 PDF. Soon the MRPL Board is going to conduct the written exam. So, candidates before going to the written test, practice all the topics of MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Syllabus 2019.
MRPL Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Written Test will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions, consisting of two sections -(Duration 120 Mins)
- General Awareness of 40 marks (consisting of 40 objective questions)
- Discipline/Subject of 80 marks (consisting of 80 objective questions) for a total of 120 minutes duration (Grand Total of 120 Marks).
- All questions carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Syllabus
General Awareness Syllabus
• Daily News.
• Famous Personalities.
• Indian Constitution.
• Economic Scene.
• States & Capitals.
• Countries and Capitals.
• Art & Culture.
• Countries & Currencies.
• Current Events.
• National & Internation affairs.
• Scientific Research.
• Current GK.
• Sports & Games.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
• Manufacturing Planning & Control
• Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning
• Fluid Mechanics
• Internal Combustion Engines
• Balancing of Reciprocating Masses
• Measurement & Metrology
• Applied Thermodynamics
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
• Magnetic Circuit
• Power Electronics & Drives
• AC Fundamentals
• Electrical Machines
• Measurement and measuring instruments
• Network Theory
• Power Systems
• Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
• Basic Electronics
• Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
• Heat Transfer.
• Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
• Chemical Reaction Engineering.
• Mass Transfer.
• Plant Design and Economics.
• Instrumentation and Process Control.
• Chemical Technology.
MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Examination. for more details refer official website.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.