MU OET PG Medical 2020 application form is available for candidates on online mode only. Candidates must fill the required details which are available on the MU OET PG Medical 2020 application form and must submit it. It is a university level examination conducted by the Manipal University for providing admission to various engineering programs available across Manipal Institute of Technology. Candidates must regularly visit the official site of MU OET PG Medical 2020 for more details regarding MU OET PG Medical 2020 examination.
MU OET PG Medical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed B. E or B. Tech or its relevant examination from a recognized institution or board and must attain a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates who have passed Associate Member of Institution of Engineer (AMIE) in the respective discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are also eligible for applying MU OET PG Medical 2020 examination.
Candidates who are applying for the MU OET PG Medical 2020 examination must qualify from the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing in MU OET PG Medical 2020 examination.
MU OET PG Medical 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MU OET PG Medical 2020 exam is as follows
- The duration for MU OET PG Medical 2020 examination is 1.30 hours
- The questions which are asked in MU OET PG Medical 2020 examination is off (MCQs) multiple choice question type.
- For one correct answer 4 marks will be rewarded, for one wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
MU OET PG Medical 2020 Exam Dates
|Online application form starts||October 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2020|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week to last week of March 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of April 2020|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2020|
The dates which are mentioned above are of expected dates and candidates who wants to know about the official dates must log in to the official site of MU OET PG Medical 2020 for more details and updates.