NATA 2020 Admit Card will be provided by the COA (Council of Architecture). Candidates can download the admit card from the official site. After downloading admit card candidates must take printouts of the admit card. At the time, of the exam candidates must carry Admit card along with photo ID proof for verification.
Downloading procedures for NATA 2020 Admit card
The downloading procedures for NATA 2020 Admit card are as follows
- Candidates must log on to the official site.
- After filling all the sections, candidates must log on to the Admit card section.
- Candidates must enter their Roll number/ Registration number/ D.O.B.
- Click on to the submit button after filling all the details.
- After downloading admit card candidates must take print out of the Admit card for further verifications.
Photo ID proofs for NATA 2020
- Driving license
- Aadhar ID
- Voter ID
Date for issuing NATA 2020 Admit card
The date for issuing NATA Admit card is mentioned below
Admit card will be issued from the first week of April and continue to be held up to the second week of August 2020. At the time of registering the exam, candidates can get the NATA 2020 Admit card.
Instructions for Downloading NATA Admit card
The instructions for downloading NATA Admit card are as follows
- Candidates must log on to the official site for downloading the Admit card.
- Then candidates must enter the registration number & D.O.B.
- Candidates must fill the details and then can download the admit card.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Admit card and should bring at the time of examination.
Exam pattern for NATA 2020
The exam pattern for NATA 2020 are as follows
- This exam pattern is classified into 2 types
- Paper-based exam
- Online based exam
- The exam is conducted for 2 hours and there will be no negative marks for this exam.
- Paper based exam refers to Exam will be conducted via
- Online based Exam refers to NATA Exam will be conducted through online mode, Candidates can answer all the questions which will be asked via online.