NATA 2020 results will be announced on after the exam completed at the end of August 2020 in few days the results will be declared and announced by NIASA by officially. National Aptitude Test in architecture NATA is a National Level Aptitude test organized by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture NIASA. This exam is conducted for seeking admission to architecture courses like B. Arch offered by top institutions of the country. Interested candidates who are applying this exam within the month of March 2020.
Name of the examination: National Aptitude Test in Architecture
Name of the organization: National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture NIASA
Date of the examination: starts from April 2020
Category of this page: Results for NATA 2020
Results declared on: (for first attempt) – May 3, 2020 & (for second attempt) – July 21, 2020.
Follow NATA 2020 Exam pattern and get qualified
S.no Questions marks exam duration
- 2D questions 25 120 minutes
- 3D questions 25 120 minutes
- Theme Sketch 50 120 minutes
- The NATA pattern comprises of two parts, that is drawing test and aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The drawing test conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based exam. And aesthetic sensitivity test will be conducted through the online mode i.e. computer based exam.
- The drawing will contain three sections of 2D, 3D and Theme sketch. Each section provides 2 hours of exam durations.
- In aesthetic sensitivity test, there are 40 multiple choice questions attended by candidates.
- There are no negative marks deducted for any provision.
Syllabus for NATA 2020
The syllabus for two parts of Drawing test and Aesthetic sensitivity test are mentioned in given below.
The drawing test will find the candidates ability to sketch a given object, sense of perspective drawing, understanding of proportion and scale etc. Then the aesthetic sensitivity test will be prepared from Analytical reasoning, Architecture awareness, Mental Ability, Imaginative comprehension, and expression, etc. These topics are used for composing the NATA questions to measure the candidate’s architecture skills. Candidates are must follow the given syllabus for received qualified results on NATA 2020 and don’t miss your Architecture future. The results for NATA 2020 is not announced clear date from National Institutes of Advanced Studies in Architecture NIASA. Make touch with us to get updated news about NATA exam and another related exam also from their official announcement.
How to check your results for NATA 2020
Go to NATA official portal www.nata.in.
Click the NATA 2020 results.
Fill the registration number and date of birth in the login in page.
The NATA results will be displayed on the screen.
Check your results and save it for further use.