NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form will be released in the official website. NCHM JEE 2020 online application will start from on 1st January 2020. The candidates who are interested in the NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) they can fill the application form 2020 of NCHM JEE. Candidates can fill the application form carefully, to avoid the mistakes in the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2020.
NCHM JEE application form 2020 will announce in the National Testing Agency (NTA). The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level examination. NTA (National Testing Agency) offers an admission will be offered in 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking, 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management and 14 Private Institutions in India. The NCHMCT JEE exam passed candidates can get the admission in the B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration courses. And the candidates who are passed in the NCHMCT JEE they can get the admission into at all its affiliated institutions.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||1st January 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Last Date for Final Transaction of Fee||1st January to 29th February 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||1st April 2020|
|NCHM JEE 2020 Examination||25th April 2020|
|Display of Recorded Responses & Answer Key||To be announced later|
|Announcement of Result||10th May 2020|
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Specialization – Check Here
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic – Check Here
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2020 | NTA Registration, Exam Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) – 2020|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||10th May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2020
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) application form 2020 will be released in the 1st January 2020 . And the candidate’s last date of fill the application form in the 29th February 2020 . After the candidates can fill the application form in NCHMCT JEE 2020 , the admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be officially released in National Testing Agency (NTA) board. NCHMCT JEE online test appeared candidates are not allowed without an NCHMCT JEE admit card 2020.
NCHMCT JEE Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The NCHMCT JEE application fee is Rs. 800/- for general category candidates.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category candidates are Rs. 400/-
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates who pass English subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the examinations.
- Finally, candidates should be medically
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2020
- The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) examination will be conducted in the online mode (Computer Based Test) only.
- And the NCHMCT JEE online exam held in the 3 hours (9.30 AM to 12.30 PM).
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be given an NCHMCT JEE question paper in bilingual language. (English & Hindi).
- And the questions will be displayed in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
- Totally, 200 questions will be asked in the NCHMCT JEE examinations.
- For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded.
- And each incorrect answer, one mark will be reduced.
Steps to fill the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.nta.ac.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the 2020 application form of NCHMCT JEE.
- Then, the candidates have uploaded the recent passport size photo.
- Finally, after filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.