NEAT 2020 (National Engineering Aptitude Test) is a national level exam. This exam is commenced in various parts of UG level. This exam is conducted through online. This exam is fully based and for engineering only.
About NEAT 2020 Exam
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The exam will be held in English only.
- Only Multiple choice type questions will be asked in this exam.
- No negative marks will be provided for this exam.
- This exam will be held only through online mode only.
- Four options will be provided for every questions and candidate must select any one of it.
Eligibility criteria for NEAT 2020
The Eligibility criteria for NEAT 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates who have passed +2 or its equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, maths, English, and biology as a major subject.
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in mathematics.
Procedures for applying NEAT 2020
The syllabus for NEAT 2020 will be fully based on Maths, Biology, and Physics which are studied in 10 & 12th standard. The procedures for applying for NEAT 2020 are as follows
- The application fee for NEAT is RS.450. the payment can be done through online or via cash.
- The application form is available on online so that candidates can download it from the site and fill the appropriate details and send to the official address.
- Candidates can pay the fees either through online or can pay the amount directly
- Candidates can apply for the NEAT Exam through online and offline mode. While applying for NEAT 2020 card.
Instructions for the candidates
Candidates are requested to visit the official page regularly for updates, and other notifications. Before applying for this exam candidates must take look on the data which are entered in the application form is correct or not, then they must click on submit. After clicking on to the submit button the information which is entered on the application form will be submitted and will be saved and it can’t be Re- edited.