NEET 2020 Exam Admit Card: NTA NEET Hall Ticket will be provided on 27th March 2020 in the online mode at the NTA NEET official page. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted on 3rd May 2020. Candidates can get more details regarding the NEET Admit card such as Examination schedule, date and day, session of examination, etc.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have filled and submitted the NEET UG application form can be able to get the admit card from the official page of NTA NEET. Examiners can get the detailed examination schedule and events of the examination on the printed admit card. Aspirants must have to bring the downloaded admit card along with one valid ID proof which is issued by the Government of India at the examination centre on the examination day.
No student will be permitted to take the entrance test who without having the admit card at the test centre. Hence, examiners are should keep safe more than one of the printed copies of admit cards.
Printed Details on NEET Admit Card 2020
Students should check the printed details on the admit card have been printed in the correct format. The important details that are must be checked by the examiners mentioned as follows.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father & Mother Name
- Category and Sub- Category
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of Examination Centre
- Date and Day of Examination
Exam Dates for NEET 2020
|Downloading of Admit Card
|27th March 2020
|NEET 2020 Examination
|3rd May 2020
|Announcement of Result
|4th June 2020
Admit Card Details for NEET 2020 Examination
The NEET 2020 is an all over India level entrance exam conducted by NTA for seeking various medical courses offered to students at various top colleges based on their marks obtained in this entrance exam. Before the exam commencement, the organizer will provide the admit card to every examiner for check at the time of the exam.
How to Download NEET UG Admit Card 2020?
Aspirants should follow the below-mentioned instructions for how to download the NEET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Visit the NTA NEET official page
Select the appropriate option for Download NEET Hall Ticket 2020
Provide the Application Number / Password and then submit the details
NEET UG Admit Card will open on the screen
Take a printout for further exam purposes.
Hints to be Noted While Registering
- Candidates while registering their data should know about the instructions and must fill all the data.
- After filling the data candidates should once again re-check the given details is of correct or not. Candidates should read the instructions which are given at the back side of the admit card.
- No admit card will be sent by post to the candidates. While declaring, the candidates can download the admit card from the link.
- The admit card consists of candidate name, age, father name, photograph, roll number, signature, exam center, category & Date for NEET 2020 will be mentioned on the admit card.
Note: Candidates should read the instructions which are filled in the Admit card. If there is any mistake in filling in the application form a date will be issued for Re-correction.