NEET PG 2020 Rank Predictor: Candidates can predict their rank in NEET PG 2020 based on their estimated scores and cut off before the result announcement. candidates who can find the rank obtained in the NEET PG 2020 by given article. Through rank predictor, candidates can estimate their admission process organized by the exam authority of National Board of Examinations. Candidates who can get more information by reading below article fully about NEET PG 2020 rank wise scores, cut off marks etc.
Benefits of NEET PG 2020 Rank Predictor
- It is used to lessen the stress of the students by giving an idea in before official declaration about the rank range in which they may fall or rise.
- Candidate can find the approximate college they may allot based on the rank range and previous year cutoff marks.
- It helps to know the performance level of the candidate in NEET PG 2020 entrance examination.
How to Predict Your Rank?
The rank will be predicted with the help of candidates marks, cutoff scores, previous year ranking status. Any candidate can prepare their rank and know their qualified status of the NEET PG 2020 entrance examination. before the official announcement, candidates can know their qualified rank of the NEET PG entrance exam.
How it Work, Follow the Below Steps
- Access the link given here
- Log in using Facebook or Google account
- A small portal will be opened on the screen
- A small portal will be displayed and candidates can view on the screen
- Enter NEET PG 2020 Roll Number/Registration number, Candidate’s Category, Date of Birth, domicile etc.
- Enter the calculated marks of each section in NEET PG.
- After filling all the given details, click on Start Analyzing Button to load the page.
- The estimate rank range will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, save the page for further evaluating purpose.
Check NEET PG 2020 Result – Click Here
Click Here to NEET PG 2020 Counseling Procedures
Category Wise Cutoff
|General (PH)||45 Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC (PH)||40 Percentile|
|Category||Qualifying criteria||Cut off score out of 1500||Revised qualifying criteria||Revised cut off score out of 1500||Significance|
|UR||50th percentile||705.9194||42.5th percentile||667.4111||Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified|
|SC / ST / OBC||40th percentile||655.1766||32.5th percentile||618.8969||ST/SC/OBC candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified|
|PWD||45th percentile||680.0611||37.5th percentile||643.1009||UR-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified|