NERIST 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates on Online Mode Only. Candidates must keep on visiting the Official Site of NERIST 2020 . Candidates must keep on Visiting the Application Form for NERIST 2020 Exam. It is an All India Level Examination. The Exam Conducting Stream for NERIST 2020 Exam is Technology.
NERIST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to Appear for NERIST 2020 Exam must Qualify in the Below Mentioned Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria for NERIST 2020 Exam is as Follows.
- Candidates who are Applying for NERIST 2020 Exam must be 19 Years of Age on 1st August on the Year of Applying for NERIST 2020 Exam. Candidates who Belong to SC/ ST/ PH Category must be 24 Years of Age and Candidates who belong to OBC and Female Applicants must be 22 Years of Age.
- Candidates must have Passed 10+2 or its Equivalent Examination from a Recognised Board. Candidates must also /have Passed in Science and Mathematics Separately.
- Candidates who are Appearing for NERIST 2020 Exam must Visit the Official Site of NERIST 2020 Exam.
NERIST 2020 Online Application Form
The Online Application Form for NERIST 2020 Exam is as Follows
NERIST 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates on Online Mode Only. Candidates must keep on visiting NERIST 2020 Online for More Details and Updates. The Steps for Applying NERIST 2020 Exam are as Follows
- Candidates must Log on to the Official Site of NERIST 2020
- After logging in Candidates are Required to Enter and Register themselves by Entering their Personal Details and Educational Details.
- After Completion of NERIST, 2020 Registration Process Applicant will Receive Login ID in Both E-Mail and Mobile.
- Candidates must make the Payment through Online by Debit or Credit Card or through Net Banking.
- After Payment Process for NERIST 2020 Examination is Done, Candidates must Submit the Form and must make Print of it.