NHM Maharashtra CHO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Community Health Officer Interview Call Letter available here. NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process, NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer CHO Eligibility, NHM Maharashtra CHO Documnet verification and etc. NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer CHO Syllabus and Exam pattern. NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer CHO Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Admit Card Download
Because in the Exam, some of the rules must be followed by the Exam Attending participate like they don’t have the Chance to carry any type of the electronic Devices to the Exam hall. All this type of the rules will be noted on the NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Admit Card. Get admit card as Sub centres in districts, there are Thane, Raigad, Palghar, Nashik, Nandurbar, Jalgaon, Ahmadnagar, Pune, Satara, Sindhudurg, Latur, Osmanabad, Nanded, Amrawati, Yawatmal, Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Sangli. You can also obtain Results for written exam on 2019. Applicants don’t delay to download the NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Admit Card 2018. For more details related to the test pattern, important dates you have to scroll down the page.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Community Health Officers CHO|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM Maha|
|No of Vacancy||3965 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in @ NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Eligibility Details
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), RNRM from recognized University/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University/Institute.
NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Recruitment – Check Here
How to Download NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIFT
Download NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Interview Call Letter