National Investigation Agency NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Selection Process, NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Eligibility, NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Document Verification and etc. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Syllabus for PDF get here. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Good news for all of you eagerly waiting to be a part of NIA. In recent times, National Investigation Agency Published a Latest Employment Notification to recruit eligible aspirants for NIA Inspector Jobs. Apply for NIA Inspector Vacancies before the deadline as the server might get busy at the end minute. Then insert the desired information such as the registration number, date of birth Etc.Then You will get the PDF format of NIA Admit Card For Sub Inspector. Do not carry all the electronic gadgets to the written examination. if you caught by the officials then They will break the examination.
Official Notification – Check Here
|NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Inspector & Sub Inspector|
|Board of Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|No of Vacancy||71Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
Exam Pattern NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Admit card 2020
Visit official Website http://www.nia.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIA
Download NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector 2019 Interview Call Letter- Check Here