National Investigation Agency NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 – 2020 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers get here. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Selection process, Eligibility, NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Syllabus for PDF get here. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination papers and etc. NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector SI 2019 – 2020 Syllabus for PDF
Usually, the National Investigation Agency team organises certain rounds to screen the skillful candidates to recruit for the posts of Inspector. Aspirants will have Written Examination/Interview one after the other as rounds to recruit the right candidates. Get to know the NIA Selection Procedure by going through the further steps. Competitors will get the NIA SI Hall Ticket 10 or 15 days before the written examination. you should have to enter the registration and other necessary details in order to download the NIA SI Exam Call Letter . The examination centres are prescribed by the officials.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Inspector & Sub Inspector|
|Board of Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|No of Vacancy||71 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Syllabus – General Intelligence
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Embedded Figures.
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Syllabus – Arithmetic & General Science
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Stocks and Share.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Races and Games.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Height and Distance.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Chain Rule.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Current Affairs.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)