NIACL Call Letter 2015 available to download now, candidates who are selected in the written examination can download their call letter 2015 for NIACL Interview which is scheduled in the 1st week of April 2015.
New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) announced the notification 2015 for the recruitment of 1536 Assistant vacancies. NIACL written examination happened on January 2015 month in the dates 17, 18 and 24 and announced the results in the February 2015.
List of documents advised to take during interview time,
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Age Proof (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Current Bio Data
Candidates who are all applied for Assistant posts should qualify and cleared the written exam/online test and personal interview can download their NIACL call letters.