National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) announcing Admission 2019 notification for Post Graduate Courses of Full Time , Distance Education, Management Working Executives and IACCM various courses apply online. All the interested applicants may get admission application are available at official website.
NICMAR PG Courses Admission 2019 Details
FULL TIME ON-CAMPUS PROGRAMMES: Commencing from July 04, 2019
- Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM): Offered from Pune, Hyderabad, Goa, Indore and Delhi NCR Campuses. Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM): Offered from Pune Campus. Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM): Offered from Pune Campus . Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP IFDM): Offered from Pune Campus. This multi-disciplinary programme aims at in-depth competency development for leadership positions in the rapidly growing infrastructure projects sector, infrastructure financing and investment organisations. The programme focuses on an integrated approach to management of infrastructure projects, i.e. structuring, financing, development, execution and operations and maintenance management. Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Eighteen Months Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Construction Business (PGP MFOCB): Offered from Pune Campus. This programme aims to develop managerial as well as leadership capability of members of families that own construction business so that they become capable of sensing business opportunities, analysing risks, developing project teams, developing business proposals and negotiating deals in construction business. Placement: All students who successfully complete this programme are expected to join their family businesses and hence no placement assistance will be provided by NICMAR. Eligibility Criteria: Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business. Students are required to provide necessary documents and undertaking as regards ownership of construction business.
- One Year Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (PGP QSCM): Offered from Hyderabad Campus .Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- One Year Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM): Offered from Hyderabad Campus. Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents online through the website: www.nicmar.ac.in or click on direct link: http://admission.nicmar.ac.in or download the application form from website and send duly filled application form along with the application fee and required documents. Programme brochures and application form for all the programmes can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme by Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune.
(Final year eligible graduating students can also apply)
For selection criteria details click here • Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: 020 – 66859166/270/271 • Fax: 020 – 27390139
NICMAR Campuses’ Address: Pune Campus: 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045.
Hyderabad Campus: H.No. 7-06, Jagganguda (V), Shamirpet (M), Aliabad (P.O.), Hyderabad, Telangana – 500101.
Goa Campus: Near Farmagudi Main Bus Stop/Ganapati Temple, Farmagudi (Ponda), Goa – 403401.
Indore Campus: 372/9, Khajrana, Kanadia Road Junction, Opp. Bhandari Farms, Bypass, Indore – 452016.
Delhi NCR Campus: Dulhera, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar State Highway No. 22, Bahadurgarh, Haryana – 124507.
Date of Admission Advertisement : 20th Sept-2015-Sunday
Advertisement Published in The Times of India(All Editions), Hindu(All Editions), Hindustan Times(All Editions), Telegraph(All Editions) Last Date of Issue and Submission of Applications : 14 December 2015 – Monday
Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI) : 11 January to 17 January 2019
Admission Process Centers Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad,Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune Date of Declaration of Admission Results : 28 January 2019 – Thursday
Last date for Payment of Tuition fees(First installment) : 11 March 2019 – Friday
Date of Commencement of Programmes : 4 July 2019