NIFT Application Form 2020 can be officially released on the official website. NIFT application form is going to publish by the Nation Institute of Fashion Technology board. In this exam organized to get the admission for the students in the field of design. The NIFT Application Form can be released on online mode only. Interest aspirants are eagerly waiting for the NIFT Application form 2020 . The NIFT application form starts from the 22nd October 2018 and the closing date of NIFT application form in the 28th December 2018. Finally, the candidates are advised to fill the NIFT Application Form 2018 carefully to avoid mistakes in the NIFT Admit Card 2020 .
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conduct the NIFT entrance examination and it is a national level entrance examination. The NIFT exam conducts a yearly once and he NIFT exam offers to a various UG & PG professional courses. This exam scores to offer to get an admission for the 16 affiliated campuses.
NIFT Application Form 2020 | National Institute of Fashion Technology @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Name of the Exam||NIFT Entrance exam|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||May / June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
NIFT Application From 2020
In yearly once the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conduct the exams to get the admission for the Undergraduate / Postgraduate for the field of design courses. A NIFT application form 2020 will be not accepted on offline mode and the incomplete application form of NIFT can be rejected. The exam applied candidates can fill the NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) application form in online mode. After, the board released the admit card of NIFT in the 10th January 2020 . A NIFT written examination candidates are not allowed without a NIFT admit card.
Steps to fill the NIFT Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.nift.ac.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the NIFT application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
Application Fee for NIFT
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The NIFT application fee is2000 and the Rs.1000 for reserve category candidates.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT
- The NIFT exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen.
For UG Courses: An NIFT exam applied candidates must be completed in the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board / University.
For PG Courses: An exam appeared candidates must be completed in the bachelor degree from recognized board / University.
NIFT 2020 Important Date
|Online registration starts||4th Week October 2019|
|Last date for registration||Last Week December 2019|
|Application correction window||Last Week December 2019 to 3rd January 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||1st Week January 2020|
|The release of admit card||2nd Week January 2020|
|Exam date||4th Week January 2020|
|Declaration of result||February / March 2020|
|Last date of registration for Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRIs||Last Week April 2020|
|Call Letter Release (PG course)||4th week of March 2020|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February/March 2020|
|Final result declaration||May / June 2020|
|Counseling begins||June 2020|
NIFT Result 2020
The candidates who are appeared for the NIFT written exam they can download the Answer Key of NIFT and match the question paper within an answer key. And the result of NIFT released on the May / June 2020 then, the result of NIFT and Cutoff marks of NIFT can be announced on the same date. The NIFT answer key and result of NIFT officially released on online mode only.