NIMCET 2020 (NIT MCA Common Entrance Test) Exam is Important and organized by the National Institute of Technology. Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria etc will be Available on the official site.
NIMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are appearing in the Aforesaid Qualifying Exam are eligible for Applying, and they must Produce Necessary Proofs or Documents at the Time of Counselling.
- Candidates who have completed BCA/ BSc/ BSc (Hons)/ BIT from the open university can apply for the exam.
NIMCET 2020 Important Dates
NIMCET Exam Date
Applicants can check here the tentative exam dates of NIMCET 2020:
|Notification release||2nd week of February 2020|
|Online application form release||3rd week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date to send application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||Last week of may 2020|
|Publication of Result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of June 2020|
NIMCET 2020 Payment Mode
The Payment Mode for NIMCET 2020 are as follows
- Candidates can pay the Application fee either through online or offline mode.
- Application Fee for General Category candidates is RS.1800 and for SC/ST Candidates is RS.900
- Fee Payment can be made through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking
NIMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Question Paper consists of 120 Objective type Question
- The Duration of NIMCET 2020 Exam is for 2 Hours.
- For Each Questions Four Options will be given.
- Question Paper will be asked in English Language only.
- For Each Correct Answer Four Marks will be provided, and for one Wrong answer, one Mark will be deducted.
- The unanswered answer will not be considered for negative marking.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Before Downloading the Application, form candidates must check all the details.
- Because after downloading Candidates should also check the details of the Application form
- If any mistakes are found Candidates must immediately contact the Exam Authorities immediately.
- For Applying through offline mode Candidates can download the Application Form and should fill with all details and must send to the official address of NIMCET 2020.