NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – National Institute of Ocean Technology has recently released the notification for Project Scientist jobs. Download for pdf in NIOT Project Scientist previous papers and model papers available here. NIOT Project Scientist exam date and exam centers announced soon at online. Candidates who are looking the NIOT Project Scientist Examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, old question papers, model papers, sample papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, document verification, answer key, etc. we are providing detailed information about the NIOT Project Scientific Assistant and other posts examination.
NIOT Project Scientist Assistant Important Details
Organization – National Institute of Ocean Technology NIOT
Post Name – Project Scientist, Project Scientist Assistant & Project Technician
No Of Posts – 60
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application mode – Online
Online Application Form last date – 03 July 2019
Interview Dates – 09, 10,11,16,17 July 2019
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Official website – www.niot.res.in
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
Project Scientist – 1
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil /Mechanical /Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical / Electrical and Electronics OR Master’s degree in Oceanography.
Project Scientist Assistant
Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics/ Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation/Electrical / Electrical and Electronics.
10th Class Pass and ITI course in Mechanical/ Fitter/ Welder / Machinist /Electrical Trade.
Project Scientist -1 – not exceeding 35 years
Project Scientist Assistant & Technician – not exceeding 28 years
NIOT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Interested candidates can participate in the written exam which is going to be conducted on July 2019. Start your exam preparation with the help of NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus and Exam Pattern available here. We are suggesting job aspirants complete the exam preparation as soon as possible by following detailed NIOT Project Scientist Written Test Syllabus 2019. Subject wise Syllabus Of NIOT Project Scientist & other posts gives the information regarding the unknown and important topics.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Written test|
Syllabus for NIOT Project Scientist
- General English
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Related Subjects
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- Modern Indian History with a focus of Indian National Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Current affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Policies of the particular State
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- General Science in everyday life
- Decimals and Fractions
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Time and Work
- The relationship between Numbers
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Electrical Basics.
- Control System.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Strength Of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Heat Power.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Air Compressor.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Pattern Making.
- Machine Tools etc.
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the NIOT Project Scientist previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the NIOT Project Scientist examination.
- Recent passport size photos
- Certificate and mark sheets for qualifying examination
- Proof of educational certificate
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id, etc
- Date of birth certificate
- No objection certificate from employer (If anywhere employed)