NIPER JEE Previous Question Papers: Aspirants can download NIPER JEE Previous year Question Paper for the exam preparation. Examiners can know the exam pattern of NIPER JEE 2020 exam by practicing the sample papers of NIPER Joint Entrance Examination. NIPER JEE 2020 exam will be conducted in the month of June 2020. NIPER JEE is conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for providing Master and Doctoral level degree programmes in the field of Pharmacy. The admission will be based on the merit list obtained in the entrance test.
NIPER JEE Question Paper 2020
NIPER JEE Previous Year Question Paper
|Entrance Exam Name||NIPER JEE (Join Entrance Exam)|
|Conducting Board||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|Counselling Date||June 2020|
NIPER JEE Previous Question Paper
Applicants are advised to take the online mock up and also practice the previous year question papers. From practicing the previous year question paper, candidates can know their stuff level of a strong and weaker area of the NIPER JEE exam syllabus. Applicants can focus more concentrate on the weaker section by taking and practicing the test or preparing previous question papers. NIPER JEE question paper will be available in the online mode.
Advantages of Solving NIPER JEE Model Question Papers
The candidates will have the following advantages by solving the NIPER JEE model question papers:
- Candidates who have solved the model question papers will have more information regarding the NIPER JEE 2020 syllabus and course.
- The candidates can know how they prepared for the NIPER JEE 2020 entrance exam.
- With the help of the NIPER JEE model question papers, candidates will realize their weak area.
- Solving NIPER JEE model question papers is also one the best way to revise the NIPER JEE 2020 syllabus.
- The previous question papers will improve the question-solving ability of the candidates.
NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|1||Medium of Exam||English|
|3||Time Duration||02:00 Hours|
|4||Number of Marks||200|
|5||Question Type||Multiple Choice Question|
|6||Negative Marks||0.25 of marks deducted for every incorrect answer.|
NIPER JEE 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can download the syllabus in the PDF format. The exam question paper is taken in the syllabus. So, the candidate should study the syllabus for getting more marks in the entrance examination. NIPER JEE syllabus has mentioned all the topics and headings. On the basis of the NIPER JEE syllabus, the question is asked.
How to Download NIPER JEE Question Paper
- View the official site www.niperahm.ac.in
- Enter into the home page
- Select the model question page
- Students should login with valid details then submit
- Choose the appropriate question paper
- Download the question paper PDF file.