National Institute for Research in Environmental Health NIREH Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Attendant Previous Papers available here. NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Syllabus and Test pattern also get following the page. NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Selection Process, NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Eligibility, NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Documnet Verification and etc. NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Applicants can check The exam date which is necessary to attend the examination. The NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Hall Ticket is essential to the candidates because you are not eligible to write the exam without call Letter. Call Letter 2019 after the completion of the Application Process.
So, be ready with your login credentials like Password, Enrollment Number so that you can fastly download NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician Admit Card 2019 for Technical Assistant. Stick to this page for more relevant information and updates on NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Admit Card.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technical Assistant & Technician|
|Board of Organization||National Institute for Research in Environmental Health NIREH|
|No of Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.nireh.org @ NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Eligibility
First Class Bachelor Degree in Biological Science/Chemistry/ Zoology / Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Mathematics. Higher Secondary with Science subjects and 2 year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or 1 year DMLT or Diploma/ITI in relevant Trade. 10th Pass with 50% marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019
Exam Pattern NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019
|S.NO.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|4.||Kannada/ English Language|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Notification – Check Here
NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.nireh.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIREH
Download NIREH Technical Assistant & Technician 2019 Interview Call Letter