NMAT Preparation Tips 2020 and NMAT exam details are given this page and the NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is a university level entrance examination. NMAT is conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The GMAC offers the admission in the MBA professional degree at any of 23 participating B-Schools. And the NMAT scorecard will be accepted for some colleges all over India. And the exam passed candidates are getting the admission in the various management colleges in India.
The NMAT exam appeared candidates can get more marks in the NMAT examination, they can prepare the NMAT syllabus, exam pattern, and tips. The NMAT exam preparation tips are given below.
- Know NMATSyllabus
- Design Study Plan
- Study Standard Books
- Solve Sample Papers
- Go for Group Study
- Prepare Short Notes to Remember Formulae
- Revision is a Must
- Stay Motivated and Determined
NMAT Preparation Tips Official Guide – Check Here
NMAT Preparation Tips – Check Here
- Candidates NMAT by GMAC Official Practice Exams using past NMAT question papers.
- GMAC Official Practice Exam 1 of 120 questions.
- Get two more practice exams of 240 questions with 120 official new questions from past NMAT exams.
- Candidates can useful for prepare the scaled score provided by GMAC Official Practice Exams 2 & 3 (Exam Pack) containing two practice exams of 240 past NMAT.
- Each exam has 120 questions.
NMAT Exam Pattern
- The NMAT exam will be held in the Computer Based Test (online mode).
- An exam will be held in totally, 120 minutes.
- And the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- 120 question will be asked in these examinations.
- There will be a Negative marking scheme.
- And there are three sections, and the section s are given below.
No. of Questions
Get minimum cutoff scores for qualifying in the NMAT 2020
The candidates are interested in management courses from the NMAT affiliated Institutions will be must require to appear for NMAT 2020 and get qualified cutoff marks. Each of the institutions is needed the minimum declared scores for admission process and accordingly the candidates will be shortlisted and finally selected. Some of the factors are taken for finalizing the NMAT cutoff 2020, the factors are as the following points:
- No of admission seats for allotment to management courses.
- No of applications get from the candidates.
- NMAT by GMAC 2020 scores.
- Reservation statics basis of the Institutions.
Minimum cutoff marks for NMAT 2020
Every candidate secures less than the required cutoff marks will be shortlisted for next round of selection process. The selection procedure of Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds are conducted after the released NMAT 2107 cutoff marks by GMAC.
The cutoff marks for NMAT 2020 around 2020 mars Where the Expected cut off marks of NMAT 2020 by GMAC is displayed in below table.
Candidates must secure the scored from the three topics of the required cutoff for eligible in the further selection process. In the Logical Reasoning min 55 marks from 120 marks, Language Skills 55 marks then Quantitative Techniques of min 70 marks from the 144 marks. Finally, the total marks of the NMAT 2020 examination will be 360 marks of overall marks. Candidates must secure 200 marks evaluated from all three sections to get qualified in the selection procedure for getting admission in MBA courses.