NPCIL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern for Nurse, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist/B, X-Ray Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A. Download NPCIL Assistant Syllabus 2019 and NPCIL Steno & Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 at pdf. NPCIL Assistant & Nurse Written Examination Date & centre will be provide our page. NPCIL Assistant & Nurse Syllabus for pdf, NPCIL Assistant & Nurse selection Process, NPCIL Assistant & Nurse Eligibility, NPCIL Assistant & Nurse Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination Papers also available here. Applied Candidates NPCIL Assistant & Nurse Written Examination Papers well prepared then go to attend the examination hall, and for more details get following the page.
NPCIL Assistant Syllabus 2019 Steno, Pharmacist & Nurse
Candidates are advised to make use of this syllabus and plan Accordingly by assigning of particular time for concerned subjects. This will help you to save your time and effort. To know more details about NPCIL Executive Trainee exam candidate can check the the below sections. Apply for more similar jobs to NPCIL Recruitment in Central Government jobs.
All the Candidates will be selected on the basis on the above steps.
- Written Test or Interview
- Personal Interview – The Shortlisted Candidates Will be called for the Personal Interview.
- Verification of Original Documents at the time of interview– original documents will be verified at the time of interview.
- Language for Personal Interview– Candidates have Choice to gave the Answer in English or Hindi Language during the Interview
- Final Selection– Final selection will be solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
- Medical Fitness– Candidates must be found Medically fit by the Authorized Medical Officer of NPCIL.
- Offer of Appointment– Candidates finally selected for the post applied for will be offered trainee ship.
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Grade 1 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Nurse, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist/B, X-Ray Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
Name of Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
No of Vacancy – 22 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – https://www.npcil.nic.in/Content/Hindi/index.aspx
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Written Exam Details
Syllabus for NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019
NPCIL Syllabus for Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Mixture and proportions
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and time
- Time and Distance
- Relation ship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetic operations
- Computation of Whole numbers
- Usage of Graphs
- Profit and loss
- Number system
- Decimal and fractions
- Pipes and Cisterns
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Assistant & Nurse/Steno Syllabus 2019 – English
- Spot the Error
- Idioms and Phrases
- Verbal Comprehensions Passage
- One word Substitute
- Sentence Structure
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting missing spelt words
NPCIL Syllabus for ET 2019 – General Awareness
- Scientific Observations
- National issues
- International issues
- Indian Economy
- Political Science
- New Inventions
- Indian Culture
- Indian history
- Current Events
- Countries and Capitals
- Sates and it’s Capitals
Syllabus for NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 – Logical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classifications
- Logical Sequence of words
- Arithmetical Number series
- Coding and Decoding
- Alphabet Series
- Non verbal Series
- Clocks and Calendars
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Embedded Figures
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Assistant & Nurse/Steno Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
- Electrical Engineering:
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Power system analysis & control
- Electrical Machines
- Power system Protection
- Electronic Devices
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Network Analysis
- Switch Gear and protection
- Control System
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Machines
- Machine Design
- Heat transfer
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Hydraulic Machines
- Theory of Machines
- The Strength of machines
- Product Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- IC Engines
- Advanced Communications
- Analog Communications
- Digital Communications
- Circuit Theory
- Computer Hardware
- Micro Controllers
- Basic Electronics
- Chemical Engineering
Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Plant Design and Economics
- Process Calculation
- Flied Machines
- Chemical technology
- Mass Transfer
Exam Pattern for NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019
- The exam type will be Written test.
- The written test contains Professional based subjects obtained the objective type of multiple choice based questions will carrying 100 questions in the paper of 100 marks.
- In a preliminary test, the written test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Each wrong answer will be deducted negative marking by 1/3 of wrong answers.
- The subject includes in the exam are General Awareness, English language, Logical Reasoning and others.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Verification Details
While reporting for the Interview & Group discussion, valid photo identification card in original (Electoral id, Passport, Aadhar card, Driver’s license) shall be produced and a self-attested copy shall be submitted.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Procedure to Download NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NPCIL