Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Syllabus & Exam pattern 2020 declared from our page. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online. Candidates can you download the syllabus for pdf available below the page. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee /Technician-“B” (Group-C) Syllabus, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Old Questions papers, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee /Technician B Sample Papers, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee /Technician B Previous Papers, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Answer Key, Result, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee /Technician B Cut Off & Merit List, Exam pattern, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Date for Stage 1 & 2 / 3 Written Exam also provide our page.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus for PDF
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who has best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more about their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an application form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills, and written ability.Whenever you start exam preparation, download provided material. Downloading links are enclosed below. Visit our webpage for more details. In the same way, you can also check NPCIL Sample Papers.
Written Test will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 3 (three) hours duration consisting of English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and respective Discipline.
Qualifying Standards: General Category (UR) -40% marks. SC/ST/OBC -30% marks. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the written examination and interview. The number of candidates shortlisted for interview will be depending upon the number of candidates qualifying in the written test and number of vacancies.
The selection process will consist of test in 3 stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee 2019 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant -B & Technician
Name of Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
No of Vacancy – 137 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – http://www.npcil.nic.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Eligibility or Qualification
Pass in SSC with Science and Mathematics with English as one of the subjects at SSC level examination with 2 years ITI. Wherever for trades for which the ITI course is less than 2 years, 1 year experience in the relevant area after completion of the course shall be required.
Those appointed as SA/B and Technician/B will be on probation for a period of one year and shall be confirmed in the post on successful completion of the probationary period. Additional increment/s, as per extant rules, depending upon performance during training program may also be granted plus other allowances like Central Dearness Allowance, Children Education Assistance, Canteen Subsidy, Site Allowance, Cable TV Reimbursement, News Paper Reimbursement, Medical Assistance, Site Conveyance Allowance (optional), Washing Allowance, Accommodation, School facility etc. as admissible from time to time as per Corporation Rules
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Physical Standards for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee
Minimum height 160 cms.
Minimum weight 45.5 kgs (100 lbs).
Note: The above physical standards are relaxable by the Head of the Unit in highly deserving cases.
Syllabus for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee
Preliminary Examination (Stage 1 )
Stipendiary Trainee (Phase 1)
- General awareness
- General Science
Stipendiary Trainee (Phase 2)
- Concerned Subjects
Syllabus for Reasoning
Logical Sequence of Words, Arrangements, Figure Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Non-herbal Series, Number Series, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Computation, Alphabet Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Problem Solving, Embedded Figures, Arithmetical Number Series, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Reasoning, Relationship Concepts etc.
Syllabus for English
Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks, Shuffling of sentence parts, Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word substitutions, Error Correction, Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension, Sentence structure, Verbal Comprehension, Unseen Passages, Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Syllabus for Aptitude
Number Systems, Decimals and Fractions, Averages, Percentages, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Discount, Problems on Ages, Pipes & Cisterns, Problems on Trains, Ratio and Time, The relationship between Numbers, Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Distance, Mixtures & Proportions, Time and Work., Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
Syllabus for General Intelligence
Problem Solving, Number Ranking, Number Series, Arrangements, Alphabet Series, Analogy, Figure Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Non-Verbal Series, Coding-Decoding, Logical Sequence of Words, Similarities and Differences, Arithmetical Computation, Relationship Concepts, Embedded Figures, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Syllabus for General Knowledge
Gujarat – General knowledge, Important Rivers, Top Events, Tourism Places, Sports, Important Schemes for Development, Culture, Polity, Arts, Heritage, Authors, Pilgrimage Places, Society, Literature.
Exam Pattern for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee
It will be a Screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examination shall be common for all disciplines and will be in the following format.
Examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration consisting of Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
03 (Three) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Tests will be conducted in single/multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirements.
Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
Note: General Category (UR) – 40% marks; SC/ST/OBC-30% marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with <40% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC with <30% marks will be screened out for Stage-2.
NPCIL Technician B Preliminary Test Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic names||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Mathematics||50 questions||150 Marks||1 hour|
Advanced Test Question Pattern for NPCIL
|S. No||Names of Concepts||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Mathematics||50||150 Marks||2 Hours|
- Total questions in the written test are 50.
- Each question has 3 marks.
- Maximum marks in the exam are 150.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- Time duration is 2 hours.
NPCIL Paper Pattern for Scientist Assistant B
|S. No||Type of Questions||Subject Names||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Questions||English||200 Questions||3 Hours|
- The exam contains objective questions (Choice of 4 answers).
- English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude are the subjects to be prepared for the written test.
- Total no. of questions in the test is 200.
- A time duration of the examination is 3 hours.
Stage-2 Advanced Test for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 have to undergo for an advanced test in their respective trade.
- The Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration.
- The level of questions for Operator Trainees (Category-II), will be based on the syllabus in HSC or ISC and that for other Category –II Trainees (SSC+ITI), the same will be in their respective ITI Trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multiple Choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) marks to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
- General Category (UR) – 30% marks; SC/ST/OBC – 20% marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with <30% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC with <20% marks will be screened out for Stage-3.
- A merit list will be prepared of candidates after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only. No wait list shall be prepared.
- In the event of a tie, elimination parameters shall be followed for deciding position in merit list.
- Candidates have to undergo the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day. Preliminary Test will be carried out in the morning session and the advance test for candidates screened in for Stage 2 will be carried out in the afternoon/evening session
Stage-3: Skill Test for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee
- Based upon the merit list prepared after Stage-2, Candidates in each trade to be shortlisted for Skill Test.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test would depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage-2 but should not exceed 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade
- The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only on Go/No Go basis. However, there will not be any Skill Test for Category-II Operator Trainee for which the qualification prescribed is HSC/ISC.
- Candidates clearing the Skill Test to be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
The credentials of the candidate shortlisted in Stage-2 will be verified with the original certificates his/her all Educational qualification certificates, SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates, Age and other original certificates before being allowed to Trade/Skill Test. All the candidates shortlisted after Stage-2will be allowed to Trade/ Skill Test only after certificate verification of candidates.
The candidates without original and Photo copies of certificates strictly will not be allowed to Stage-3. For candidates whom Trade/Skill Test is not applicable and not having original and Photo copy of certificate will be rejected strictly. Hence, all candidates before applying may see that they ful fill all eligibility criteria.