Nagaland Public Service Commission NPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – 2020 Download for Lecturer Interview Call Letter available here. NPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for NPSC Assistant Professor & Lecturer Exam Admit Card Released soon at online. NPSC Assistant Professor , PGT & Lecturer Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. NPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process, NPSC Assistant Professor & Lecturer Eligibility, NPSC Assistant Professor Document verification, NPSC Assistant Professor& Lecturer Notification and etc. Dear Candidates we are provide NPSC Assistant Professor Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
NPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Nagaland Public Service Commission releases the NPSC Hall Tickets 10-15 days before the Exam. Once, the superiors reveal any related information on the official portal we will inform you through our page. However, the candidates who have applied for the Nagaland Public Service Commission Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Posts can get their Nagaland PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket once the download link is activated.
also, go through the entire article and know the Nagaland Public Service Commission PGT Selection Process and Nagaland PSC Asst. Professor Exam Pattern. Have a glance at our page for instant updates regarding the NPSC PGT Admit Card 2020.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NPSC Assistant Professor 2019 – 2020 Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Professor, Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission NPSC|
|No of Vacancy||90|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Master’s Degree m Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks( or an equivalent grade m a point scale wherever grading system is followed), relaxable by 5% for scheduled tribe/ scheduled caste/differently abled candidates.
Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities/ Arts with 55% marks relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/Differently abled candidate. M.Ed. with at least 55% marks relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/Differently abled Candidate; and Any other stipulation prescribed by UGC/any such affiliating body/State Govt. from time to time for the positions of Principal and teachers, shall be mandatory(This implies NET in the present context).
B.Ed degree relaxation shall be admissible for PGT in Maths and Physics ONLY for a period of 5 years on the condition that the selected candidates should acquire B.Ed within 5years of appointment failing which further promotion, service confirmation will not be given and increments stopped as provided in the new training policy. However, preference shall be given to candidates having requisite qualification of B.Ed. vide Government’s OM NO.EDS/HSS/4-1 /2008 dt. 16.08.20 16 & 23.08.2016.
NPSC Assistant Professor Lecturer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NPSC Assistant Professor Lecturer
- General English
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- One Optional Subject
Exam Pattern for NPSC Assistant Professor Lecturer
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||I||General English||100|
|2.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100|
|3.||II||One Optional Subject||200|
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam of NPSC Assistant Professor Post will be of 200 Marks/ Question with 03 Hours Time Duration.
- The Exam of NPSC Lecturer Post will be of 150 Marks/ Question with 02.30 Hours Time Duration.
- The questions for the online examination will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer against each question.
Note: The tentative date for written examination will be notified through local media/ Commission’s website at a later date.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NPSC Assistant Professor Lecturer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download NPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NPSC
Download NPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer Interview Call Letter- Check Here