NSIT 2020 entrance exam conducted by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology providing admission in various engineering courses offered by the exam authority. candidates who can apply for this exam from the expected month of June 2020, through JEE Main scores candidates who can get admission in the NSIT based on the marks obtained in the test. Interested candidates apply within the last date of application submission on June last 2020. Get more additional information by reading below article fully.
NSIT is organized by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. It is a premier institution of India established in 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology. This institution offers admission to students in various UG and PG courses. NSIT Admission 2017 in UG courses (BE/B.Tech & B. Arch) will be given on the basis of JEE Main entrance examination score. Admissions are done by JAC Joint Admission Counselling.
UG B.E Programs
- Computer Engineering
- Electrics and Communication Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
NSIT 2020 Application Form
Candidates who can apply for this exam through online mode of NSIT official website, everyone required to fill all the details like candidate name, date of birth, education qualification etc. The application of 1200 rupees with bank charges pay through online transaction using credit/debit or net banking or via SBI e-challan.
How to Apply NSIT 2020 Exam
At first, visit the official website of NSIT http://www.nsit.ac.in
Click the application form link on the home page.
Fill the required details asked in the application form to register for NSIT 2020 entrance exam without any mistakes.
After completing the registration process, make pay the application fee.
Finally, download the filled application form for further usage.
NSIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates should have qualified in 12th class from CBSE, ICSE or any other equivalent board.
- General category candidates should have a minimum mark of 60% in the qualified test.
- The reserved categories candidates like SC/ST/OBC/PD/CW will avail the minimum passed marks.
- The SC/ST categories candidates need to secure a qualified mark in the 12th
- There is no age limit for this NSIT 2020 entrance examination.
B.E Admissions 2017
Helpline No : +91-9205475102 , +91-9205475103
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpline No : 9205475094, 9205475070, 011-25000273, 011-25000278 (during office hours 10 AM to 5 PM)
Fax : 011-25099022
E-Mail : email@example.com