NTPC Engineer Syllabus 2019 – download for pdf in NTPC Engineer syllabus and previous papers available here. National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC) Limited has organized the recruitment for Engineer post. NTPC Engineer exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can download the Engineer syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information about the about the NTPC engineer examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, document verification, etc.
NTPC Important Notification
Name of Organization – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Name of Post – Experienced Engineers
No of Vacancies – 203
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 06 August 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 26 August 2019
Exam Date – Updated Soon
Job Location – All Over India
Official Website – www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Engineers selection will be based on given following rounds
- Online Examination
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Eligibility for NTPC Engineers
Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Experience.
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years
NTPC Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Applicants who have applied for the NTPC Engineer jobs they have to start preparing immediately because there is a huge competition for Jobs in India.We have attached the direct link to Download NTPC 2019 Syllabus along with Test Pattern below which is useful for your preparation. Interested candidates can also check the official website to know NTPC Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
NTPC Engineer Exam Pattern
|Parts||Subjects Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|Part I||Concerned Subjects||70||70|
|Part II||General English|
|General Awareness||2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||50||50|
Syllabus for NTPC Engineers
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Statistical Charts
- Bar Graph
- Time & Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Number Systems
- Problem On Ages
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Electrical Basics.
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer.
- Control System.
- Circuit Theory.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Digital Electronics.
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power.
- Network theory.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Concrete/ construction Technology.
- Structural Engineering/Steel/ Reinforced Cement Concrete
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Survey estimating.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering/RCC design.The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation.
- Production Design.
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits.
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments.
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering.
- Theory of Machine.
- Manufacturing Processes(Drilling, Milling, Boring)/ Manufacturing Technology.
- Manufacturing Processes/ Heat & Surface Treatment, Heat & Mass Transfer.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Cloze passage
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Idioms and phrases
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Comprehension passage
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Books and Authors
- Countries & Capitals
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors
- International & National Organizations
- Computers Basics etc.
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Clocks & Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Mirror Images
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Visual Memory
- Embedded Figures etc.
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the NTPC Engineer previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the NTPC Engineer examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)