NU PGET 2020 Application Form is issued to the Candidates on Online Mode Only. NU PGET 2020 Exam is also known as NITTEE University Post Graduate Entrance Test is conducted for Candidates on Each Year for Admission into Post Graduate Courses. It is a University Level Medical Entrance Exam. This Exam is conducted on a Medical Stream.
NU PGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for NU PGET 2020 are as follows
- Candidates must Successfully Clear MBBS/ BDS Degree from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Candidates who are Applying for NU PGET 2020 Exam must have to complete one year of Rotating Internship.
- For General Category Candidates, must Obtain 50% of Marks in the NU PGET 2020
- SC/ ST Category Candidates must obtain 40 % of Marks in the NU PGET 2020 Exam.
NU PGET 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for NU PGET 2020 Exam are as follows
- NU PGET 2020 Entrance Exam Starts on – February
- Date for Hosting NU PGET 2020 Application Form – November
- Date for Downloading NU PGET 2020 Admit Card – January
NU PGET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NU PGET 2020 Exam are as follows
- NU PGET 2020 Exam is conducted on the English Language
- There will be no negative marks for NU PGET 2020 Exam, For Each Correct Answer Carriers One Marks.
- NU PGET 2020 Exam is conducted for 3 Hours
- NU PGET 2020 Exam Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of NU PGET 2020 Regularly for Regular Updates and Notifications Regarding NU PGET 2020 Exam.
- Candidates can apply for the NU PGET 2020 Exam by Online Process only. Candidates must visit the Official Site of NU PGET 2020 for more Details and Updates Regarding NU PGET 2020 Exam.
- Candidates who have Submitted the NU PGET 2020 Application Form can be able to Download NU PGET 2020 Admit Card.