OSOU Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued for all the semester enrolled candidates for December odd (1st, 3rd, 5th) semester examination. Candidates can download their Odisha State Open University hall ticket 2019 from the University’s official page. Students should verify the details on the hall ticket. The semester examination will start in the month of December.
Odisha State Open University Hall Ticket 2019
OSOU has released the odd semester examination date sheet in the month of September. Then, the Admit card of the OSOU for the end semester examination publish soon. Candidates of M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., PG Diploma and Diploma can download the admit card. Students who are eligible to write examination can get the examination hall ticket from the concerned departments (or) the University. Candidates must fill the application form for the semester examination. All are should submit the semester examination fees to the Educational Department of the OSOU. It is also must submit the subject’s assignment to the concerned subject faculty before the last date.
The hall ticket (or) admit card may be published in the second week of November. Examiners must carry the hall ticket and ID card for the entire examination. Applicants should keep the timing during an examination. Candidates must verify the question paper, question code and answer booklet before writing on it.
Hall ticket: Applicants can download the Odisha State Open University admit card from the official page i.e., www.osou.ac.in
Odisha State Open University Semester Examination
The odd (1st, 3rd, 5th) semester term end examination will start in the first week of December. Each and every candidate should fill the Exam Form for the semester examination through the online mode. Allowed to the examination only students who are paid the semester fees and fill the exam form.
Odisha State Open University Semester Examination Result
The Odisha State open University basically conduct the odd semester examination in the first week of December. The Odd semester examination result will be released in the last week of December. All the semester attending students are can access their semester examination result through the official page of Odisha State Open University.
Get More Details for OSOU
Check – Time Table | Result | Revaluation Procedure | Revaluation Result
Procedure for how to download the Odisha State Open University Hall Ticket
Students should follow the below-mentioned steps for how to download the Odisha State Open University hall ticket 2019.
- Visit the official page – www.osou.ac.in
- The Home page of the Odisha State Open University will appear on the screen.
- On that Home page, Search and select the News & Updates option.
- In News & Updates option, search and click the appropriate notification for the Download Hall Ticket for December 2019 Term End Examination.
- A page will open on the new tab. On that tab, the candidate should log in with valid details for downloading the hall ticket.
- To download the hall ticket provide the necessary details on that page.
- If applicants provide the correct details, they will be redirected into hall ticket downloading page.
- Finally, the hall ticket / admit card will appear on the screen. You can download it from that page for further future examination purposes.
Official Website: www.osou.ac.in