OPSC ATP Admit Card 2019, Exam Date, Call Letter, Hall Ticket are released. Download OPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2019 at pdf. OPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Date & Centre available here. OPSC Assistant Town Planner Selection Process, OPSC Assistant Town Planner Eligibility, OPSC Assistant Town Planner Document verification and for more details get following the page. OPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus and Exam Pattern also mentioned below the page. OPSC Assistant Town Planner Answer Key, OPSC Assistant Town Planner Result, OPSC Assistant Town Planner Cut off, Merit list and etc.
OPSC ATP Admit Card 2019 Assistant Town Planner Call Letter
In addition, we provide the entire information regarding the OPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card in this page. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will conduct Written Exam & Personal Interview rounds in the selection process to hire the young talented candidates to work in their organization. Moreover, the OPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2019 is the important thing to carry for the OPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2019.
Download OPSC ATP Admit Card 2019 – Check Here (Available Now)
|Exam Date||10th November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 5th November 2019|
The selection for the post of BPSC Account Officer 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Town Planner|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019 Eligibility Details
Bachelor Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in Planning form recognized University.
OPSC ATP Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019 Written Examination Papers
Syllabus for OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019
General Knowledge- Current Events
Exam Pattern for OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019
|S.No.||Subject Names||No of Questions||Odisha PSC Asst Town Planner Exam Duration|
|2.||General Knowledge- Current Events|
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the Prelims are eligible for Mains Examination.
- Question paper for General Studies will be in Hindi & English Languages.
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the OPSC Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
About Examination Board
Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download OPSC Assistant Town Planner 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Websitehttp://www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC