Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Syllabus 2019 – 2020 -Download for PDF in OPSC Civil Service Syllabus available here. Dear Candidates can able download for Odisha Prelims Group A & B Exam Syllabus 2019 – 20 for pdf get following the page. OPSC Civil Services Prelims Selection process, OPSC Civil Services Prelims Eligibility, OPSC Civil Services Prelims Document verification, OPSC Civil Services Exam for Group A & B Written Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam (Group A & B) Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for OPSC Civil Services Selection List, OPSC Civil Services Sample Papers, OPSC Civil Services Prelims Model papers, OPSC Civil Services Old Examination Papers, and Document Verification also provide here. Candidates also check OPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
OPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 – 2020 Group A & B Syllabus for PDF Download
On the other hand, applicants can check OPSC Group A Exam Pattern here. It’s important to realize that syllabus and previous papers are equally important for exam preparation. Make use of above all given material like OPSC Group A, B Syllabus 2019.
First of all don’t get tense, refer once the OPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern and try to complete the preparation as early as possible. Odisha PSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus is completely different from mains. Therefore we recommended the candidates to refer the details once. In the first place, follow our website for more details. On the other hand, visit the official website.
The selection process for OPSC Civil Services Group b post consists of two stages. These are written test and document verification of career marking in education. The Recruiter will see the performance in written test and applicant career marking in their education. The aspirants should have the 30% career scoring in their Education, 10% career marking in 10th class, 10% of marks in 12th standard and 10% career marking in BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery).
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview (Personality Test)
- Document verification
|OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020 Group A & B Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Services Exam|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||153 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Note: The candidates who have appeared in the OCSE-2015 or OCSE-2016 or OCSE-2017 but are otherwise ineligible to appear/ compete in the OCSE-2018.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Group A & B 2020 Written Examination
Exam Pattern for OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Group A & B
|S. No.||Exam Type||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|2.||II||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
- Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Examination shall be called by the Commission, to appear in the Main Examination.
- The qualifying marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be such as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for ranking. The Main Examination shall comprise Odia Language, English, English Essay, General Studies-I & II papers, two optional subjects having two papers each as prescribed in Scheduled-III.
- The personality test or interview shall carry 250 Marks and no minimum qualifying marks for personality test or interview shall be fixed.
Syllabus for OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Group A & B
Paper I – Odia Language (300 Marks)
Paper-II – English (300 Marks)
Paper-III – English Essay (200 Marks)
Paper-IV – General Studies-I (300 Marks)
Paper-V – General Studies-II (300 Marks)
OPSC Civil Services Syllabus – General Studies I
- Indian Polity & Governance
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology
- History Of India & Indian National Movement
- National & International Current Events
- General Science
- World & Indian Geography
- Economic & Social Development
OPSC Group A, Group B Syllabus – General Studies II
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
- English Language Comprehension Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Numeracy
- Decision Making & Problem-Solving
- General Mental Ability etc
Odisha Public Service Commission Syllabus – English
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One word substitutions
- Sentence structure
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of sentence parts, etc
OPSC Civil Services Syllabus – Odisa Language
- Origin and development of Oriya Language
- Phonetics and Phonemics
- Common errors in spellings
- Regional variations in Odia Language
- Oriya Literature, etc
opsc.gov.in Civil Services Syllabus – Optional Subjects
- Agricultural Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Home Science
- Indian Language & Literature
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Fisheries Science
- Political Science & International Relations
- Public Administration
Previous Year Question Papers & Model papers
|OPSC Question Paper 2018||Prelims||Mains|
|OPSC Prelims Question Paper 2016||Prelims||Mains|
|Get OPSC Questions and Answers 2016||Prelims||Mains|
|Free OPSC Civil Service Exam Previous Papers pdf||Prelims||Mains|
|1.||2006 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
|2.||2011 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
|3.||2015 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
|4.||2016 OPSC Civil Services Question Papers||Download||Download|
The candidate, who will secure qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission, will be called for Interview in order of Merit provided that where the number of vacancies is up to 2, the number of candidates to be called for interview shall be 5 and where the number of vacancy exceeds 3, the number of candidates to be called for interview shall be twice the number of vacancies. The Commission shall conduct the Interview for 50 Marks.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Group A & B
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in oubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
School Study Certificate.
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) other certificates if any.
Free Download OPSC Civil Services Exam Question Papers
- OPSC Civil Services Frequently Asked Questions and Answers –Check Here
- Free PDF of OPSC Group A Solved Question Papers-Check Here
- www.opsc.gov.in Civil Services Sample Question Papers-Check Here
- Odisha PSC Group B Old Question Papers for free of cost- Check Here
- Odisha PSC Civil Services Previous Year Question Papers-Check Here
Last 10 Years OPSC Group A B Question Papers
- OPSC Group B Exam Papers with Solutions-Check Here
- Free Download Odisha PSC Group A Question Papers– Check Here
- www.opsc.gov.in Civil Services Previous Question Papers-Check Here
- OPSC Civil Services Solved Question Papers with Solutions-Check Here
- Odisha PSC Civil Services Sample Question Papers- Check Here