Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Selection process, OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Eligibility, OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Documnet verification and etc. OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Syllabus for PDF, OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Meanwhile, the contenders must verify the details printed on the OSSC Ayush Assistant Hall Ticket. In case any printing mistakes or any incorrect data presented on the OSSC Homoeopathic Assistant Admit Card, forward it to the concerned authorities.
You can even utilise the direct link attached at the end to get OSSC Homoeopathic Assistant Admit Card. For more information go to the official website of OSSC. Learn in detail about the Selection Process, Question Paper Pattern for Ayurvedic Assistants from the further sections. Stay connected to avail minute particulars related to OSSC Hall Ticket for Ayurvedic Assistants.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC|
|No of Vacancy||878 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
ossc.gov.in @ OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Eligibility
Ayurvedic Assistants – 12th Science or its equivalent
Homeopathic Assistants – Ayurvedic Assistants
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019
Exam Pattern OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://ossc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OSSC
Download OSSC Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Assistant 2019 Interview Call Letter