OUCET 2020 Results, Selection Procedures – Osmania University Common Entrance Test

OUCET is an abbreviation of Osmania University Common Entrance Test conducted for seeking admission to various postgraduate courses, postgraduate diploma courses and 5 years integrated courses in Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palmuru University in the campus and other affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020. Interested and qualified candidates who are applying for this exam within the last date of application submission. OUCET 2020 Results announced on the expected month of June 2020. Candidates can check their results on the Osmania University official website of www.osmania.ac.in

ADVERTISING

OUCET 2020 Course offered

  • Post Graduate Courses: 39 Courses
  • Post Graduate Diploma Courses: 10 Courses
  • 5-year Integrated courses: 3 Courses

OUCET 2020 Important Dates

Online Application starts from: April first week 2020

Deadline for online application: April first week 2020

Deadline for application submission without late fee: May second week 2020

Deadline for application submission with late fee: May third week 2020

ADVERTISING

Hall ticket/ admit card available: May third week 2020

OUCET 2020 Exam commenced: May fourth week 2020

OUCET 2020 Results Declaration: June 2020

OUCET 2020 Results

The results released within 20 to 25 days after the completion of OUCET 2020 exam through official website of www.osmania.ac.in Osmania University. candidates can check and download their results from the above direct of the home of the page. Qualified candidates who are decided from the results announcement.

OUCET 2020 Selection Procedures

The selection procedure conducts based on the merit in the OUCET 2020 entrance test. Admission into the colleges and courses based on the candidates obtained marks and performance of the exam. The admission seats of 85% are reserved for local candidates and the remaining 15% of are unreserved seats.

How to check the OUCET 2020 Results?  use the below steps

Visit the official website of exam conducting authority.

Click the results tab on the home page.

Fill the required details like enrollment number, password with captcha code correctly.

Click the submit button, the results displayed on the screen.

While checking the results, candidates are advised to download it for future process.

Check OUCET Results 2020