Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana PAU Clerk Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. PAU Clerk & Steno Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. PAU Clerk & Steno Selection Process, PAU Clerk & Steno Eligibility, PAU Clerk & Steno Documnet Verification and etc. PAU Clerk & Steno Syllabus for PDF get here. PAU Clerk & Steno Sample papers, PAU Clerk & Steno Model Papers, PAU Clerk & Steno Old Examination Papers and etc. PAU Clerk & Steno Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List.
PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Aspirants who are searching for the Punjab Agricultural University Non-Teaching examination. Here you can know about the previous question papers & Exam pattern & other important information from our site. We are here to help you to find out the Panjab University Non Technical posts exam syllabus in a detailed manner. Download the PAU Assistant Technology Manager syllabus and test pattern with the help of Provided direct links and start the exam preparation by making a perfect preparation.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerk & Steno|
|Board of Organization||Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana PAU|
|No of Vacancy||52 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.pau.edu @ PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Eligibility
For the posts where written test is prescribed, all applicants for that post will be provisionally permitted to appear in the same. The candidate will himself/herself be responsible for meeting the minimum eligibility qualifications and other conditions. Applications of only those candidates will be processed for appointment who qualify the written test as well as meet the minimum eligibility qualifications and other conditions. The corrigendum/addendum, if any, will be issued on our website (www.pau.edu) only.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PAU Clerk & Steno 2019
PAU Computer Programmer/Computer Operator Syllabus
- Computer Basics, Data representation, and Computer Architecture
- C/C++ Programming
- Java Programming
- Web Development with PHP and My SQL
- Network and Server Technologies
PAU Deputy Director Information Technology Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Data Communication and Networks
- Linux System Administration
- Information and Network Security
- Cyber Law in India
PAU Assistant Technology Officer Syllabus
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Introduction to Computing
- Environment and Ecology
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Basic Electronics
- Numerical Analysis & Computer Programming (C, C++)
- Material Science
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Soil Science
- Soil Mechanics
- I.C. Engines
- Kinematics and Dynamics
- Electrical Machines
- Crop Production
- Management Science
- Surveying and Leveling
- Agriculture Engineering Structures & Rural Engineering
- Post-Harvest Engineering
- Soil and Water conservation Engineering
- Building Materials and Structural Design
- Pumps Engineering & Hydraulic Control
- Ground Water and Well Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Farm Machinery
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Machine Design
- Agriculture and Environment Engineering
- Tractors and Power Units
- Dairy and Food Processing Operations
- Drainage Engineering
- Food Products and Process Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Agriculture
PAU Block Technology Manager Syllabus – General Aptitude & Numerical Ability
- Races and Games.
- Problems on Trains.
- Square Roots.
- Discounts etc.
- Time and Work.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Cube Roots.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
Punjab University Deputy Project Director Syllabus – General Knowledge
- History of India.
- International issues.
- Economic issues in India.
- Scientific observations.
- Geography of India.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Countries and capitals.
- Political Science.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- World organizations.
- Science and innovations.
- Famous Places in India.
Punjab Agricultural University Accountant/ Clerk Syllabus – English
- Sentence construction.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Shuffling of sentence elements.
- One phrase substitutions.
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill within the Blanks.
PAU Deputy Director Post Harvest Syllabus – Food Science & Technology
- Introduction to Food Science
- Basic Nutrition
- Basic Principles of Food Engineering
- Food Microbiology
- Food Microbiology Practical
- Perspective of Food Science
- Technology of Food Preservation
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition
- Grain Science and Technology
- Technology of Animal Foods
- Fruits and Vegetable Technology
- Technol. of Fruits and Vegetable
- Dairy Technology
- Food Informatics, Regulations, and Packaging
- Food Engineering
Exam Pattern PAU Clerk & Steno 2019
|S. No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||Information Technology||90||180 Marks||3 hours|
|1.||General Aptitude & Numerical Ability||30|
|2.||Comprehension & Verbal Ability||30|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PAU Clerk & Steno 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Notification – Check Here
PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.pau.edu
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PAU
Download PAU Clerk & Steno 2019 Previous Question Papers