PESSAT 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates on Online Mode Only. PESSAT 2020 is also known as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. PESSAT 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates to get Admission in UG and PG Courses in the University. PESSAT 2020 Exam is conducted for Engineering Programs and Other Courses. Candidates must visit Regularly the Official Site of PESSAT 2020 Exam.
Apply PESSAT 2020 Entrance Exam – Click Here
Registered Candidate to Print the Application form. Click here
Registered Candidate to Make the Payment. Click here
Application Status. Click here
Forgot Application No. Click here
Note: PESSAT test centre for BBA/ BBA HEM/ B.Des/ MBA/ MCA/M.Tech /BBA, LLB/ MSc (Applied Economics) will only be at PES University campus, Bangalore Admission to BBA,LLB course at PES University can be done through either CLAT score or by taking PESSAT.
However, registration to PESSAT and payment of online registration fee of Rs. 1050 is mandatory even if admissions are to be done through CLAT score.
Admissions to B.Arch course at PES University is through the NATA score. However, registering to PESSAT is mandatory after which the candidate can upload the NATA score on our website once the NATA scores are announced.
Admission for M.Tech will be primarily done for 6 branches, which are, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Biotechnology. However, after admission, the student would be provided with specialization under each branch.
For information regarding specializations under each branch given above, refer the link http://pes.edu/programs/
PESSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for PESSAT Exam is as follows
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates who are Appearing for PESSAT 2020 Exam age must be 17 to 25 Years of Age on the Year of Admission.
- Candidates belong to PCM must have Scored 60 % in the PESSAT Examination.
PESSAT 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for PESSAT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Online Application Form for PESSAT 2020 Exam Starts on – September 2020
- Last Date for Filling PESSAT Application Form is – April 2020
The Dates which are mentioned Above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Date of PESSAT 2020 Exam must visit the Official Site of PESSAT.
How to Download PESSAT 2020 Application Form
The Procedures for Downloading PESSAT 2020 Application Form are as Follows
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of PESSAT
- After Logging in Candidates Must Enter the Course Details
- Candidates must also fill the Personal Details of PESSAT Exam
- Candidates must Click the Download Button.
- Candidates must make the Fee Payment for PESSAT 2020 Exam using Online or Offline Mode.Candidates must take Printouts of PESSAT 2020 Application Form for Further Usages.
PESSAT 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for PESSAT Exam is as follows
- The Application Fee for All Category Candidates is RS.1050.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Online and Offline modes.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee for PESSAT 2020 Exam through Debit or Credit Card or through DD (Demand Draft) Drawn in favor of the official Address Mentioned on the PESSAT 2020 Exam.