Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – 2020 Download for Diploma Trainee Interview Call Letter available here. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Process, Eligibility, Document Verification also get following the page. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern, previous papers, Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. On this page, you can also download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2020 easily by following the steps to download and by visiting the direct links provided.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
PGCIL Admit card is mandatory for every aspirant who is going to write the written test. Without the Hall Ticket aspirants need not be allowed into the exam hall. Without admit card no one candidate can enter in the examination hall. Candidates can download PGCIL Hall Ticket 2019 – 2020 before the 15 days of the written exam. The official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is www.powergridindia.com.
Download Admit Card: E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
Note: Allotment of Test Centre shall depend upon the availability of the same at a given city. Alternate test centre may be allotted based on availability. No of Test centres may be increased/decreased based on requirement and allotted as per the discretion of the management.
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2019 – 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Diploma Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology MNNIT|
|No of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Diploma in Electrical / Civil discipline of engineering from recognised University/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test & Computer Skill Test. The offer of Appointment to the suitable candidates shall be issued in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Selected candidates shall be notified through their login in online application system and/ their registered Email ID. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Written Exam Details
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Diploma Trainee
|Name of the Post||Details of Selection Process||Mode of the Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Written Test ( 100% weightage)||Written/Computer Based Test|
|Jr Officer(HR) Trainee||Written Test(( 100% weightage) & Computer Skill Test(Qualifying in nature)||Written/Computer Based Test|
- The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
Syllabus for PGCIL Diploma Trainee
- Professional Knowledge
- Intelligence Ability
- General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
- Essential Qualification Certificates: Diploma/Degree certificate.
- Diploma/Degree consolidated mark sheets
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST Caste Certificate for OBC-clearly indicating the latest NCL Status.
- Disability/Discharge certificate.
- Certificate in Prescribed format issued by competent authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots wherever applicable.
- Employment Exchange certificate if applicable
Steps to Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.careers.powergrid.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PGCIL