Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern and 2019 – 2020 Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee(Electronics), Diploma Trainee(IT), Jr. Officer Trainee(HR) & Assistant (Finance). PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Assistant Syllabus, PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Assistant Previous question papers, old Examination papers, PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Assistant Syllabus for pdf, Document verification get following the page.
Ex-Servicemen with a minimum of six months continuous service are allowed age relaxation to the extent of the period spent in service plus three years subject to the condition that the resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age does not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.
Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Assistant Syllabi
As we all know that in Last five year PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruited many candidates for “Diploma Trainee” Posts all the question papers of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Last 10 years are available here. Aspirants download PGCIL Trainee Syllabus 2019 & Exam pattern at free of cost from our site. The Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited wanted to select the talented aspirants for the diploma trainee posts. So, it is going to organize the written test soon at various exam centres.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Summary
Name of Exam – Diploma Trainee
Board of Organization – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL
No of Vacancies – 35 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official website – http://www.powergridindia.com
Date of Exam – will be soon
The following Disciplines of Diploma/Engineering shall be acceptable for posts mentioned below:
For the post of DT(Electrical): Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
For the post of DT(Electronics): Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engg.
For the post of DT (IT): Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology B.Com/MBA/Technical courses acquired through Correspondence/Distance Mode shall not be considered for any post.
Articleship which is a part of CA course curriculum will not be treated as relevant experience for the post of Assistant (Finance)
A selection process for the post of Jr. Officer (Trainee) HR/Assistant (Finance): Candidates who qualify the written test shall be shortlisted for Computer Skill Test in the prescribed ratio subject to a Minimum cut-off percentage of marks of 40% for UR vacancies and 30% of reserved vacancies. Reserved category candidates who have not availed any relaxation, shall be eligible to be called under UR vacancy if they are falling in the prescribed ratio for UR vacancies.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % weightage )
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % weightage )
- Diploma Trainee(IT) – Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % weightage )
- Officer Trainee (HR) – Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature).
- Assistant(Finance) – Computer Based Test (100 % weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
Syllabus for PGCIL Diploma Trainee
- Professional Knowledge
Syllabus for Electrical
AC Fundamentals, Power Electronics & Drives, Network Theory, Utilization of Electrical, energy, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Analog and Digital Electronics, Magnetic Circuit, Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts, Estimation and costing, Measurement and measuring instruments, Basic Electronics etc
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Analog Electronics, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Digital Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Analytical, Optical Instrumentation, Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Vocabulary, Verbal Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Ability To Determine Data Sufficiency, Interpretation Of Graphs/Charts/Tables, Numerical Ability.
Syllabus for Junior Assistant (Finance)
Financial Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Management, Managerial Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Applications in Business, Management Control System.
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Diploma Trainee
- The Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
|Vacancy Reservation||For the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (IT), Diploma Trainee (Electronics) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||For the post of and Assistant (Finance)|
|Unreserved Vacancies||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately||Minimum of 40% marks in total (Part-I & Part-II combined)|
|Reserved Vacancies||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately||Minimum of 30% marks in total (Part-I & Part-II combined)|
Qualifying Criteria in Computer Skill Test: Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightage assigned to Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be as indicated below:
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)/ (Electronics)/(IT)||Written Test/Computer Based Test||100 %|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant(Finance)||Written Test/Computer Based Test||100 %|
|Computer Skill Test||No|
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Date of Birth-Matriculation Certificate(Class-X)/Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise)
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into
- For Post ID A3 & B5, Experience/Service Certificate in the letterhead of the company clearly indicating the post held, a period of service, gross emoluments and area of experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by the organization concerned.
- Caste/Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format.