Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. PGCIL Field Supervisor (Electrical, Civil) Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. aspirants we are provide PGCIL Field Supervisor selection Process, PGCIL Field Supervisor eligibility, PGCIL Field Supervisor Document verification and etc. PGCIL Field Supervisor Sample Papers, PGCIL Field Supervisor Model papers, PGCIL Field Supervisor Old Examination papers and etc. PGCIL Field Supervisor answer key, result, cut off, merit list and etc.
PGCIL Field Supervisor 2020 Syllabus for PDF Download
The Provided PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus will help you to Analyse the Question Paper. To Participate in the Examination, you need to make better preparation Plan. For this Purpose, we provided the PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus for the Field Supervisor Posts. I hope it may help you to score good marks in the Exam. So here we had given the clear PGCIL Field Engineer syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the actual information from here. Are you looking to download PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus? Then read entire article.
Selection process will involve Objective type selection test of 1 hour duration. The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to Electrical discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answer. The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the selection test only. The qualifying marks in selection test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD (OH-OL)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|PGCIL Field Supervisor 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Field Supervisor (Electrical, Civil)|
|Board of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL|
|No of Vacancy||24 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Fulltime Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General, OBC(NCL) & ST categories and pass marks for SC category.
The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/testing & commissioning/ electrical works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/distribution management system (DMS)/sub transmission (ST)/transmission lines (TLs)/sub-station (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/Listed company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PGCIL Field Supervisor Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PGCIL Field Supervisor
- English Language
- Law Subjects
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
PGCIL Syllabus – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Electronic Devices.
- Analog Circuits.
- Digital circuits.
- Signals and Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Analog & Digital Communications.
PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Computers Basics
- HP General Knowledge etc.
PGCIL Field Supervisors Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Number Systems.
- Data Interpretation.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc.
Syllabus for General English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- One word substitutions.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
PGCIL Field Supervisors Exam Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Number Ranking.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Figural Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Figural Pattern
- Venn diagrams etc.
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Field Supervisor
|Type of Test||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Written Test||English Language||100 Questions||300 Marks|
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination on the subjects hereinafter provided.
- The full marks for screening test shall be 300 and it shall be of 100 questions and each question will carry 03 marks but each wrong answer will incur 01 negative mark. It shall be of objective type.
- In the screening test, the questions will be in the subjects of Law, English Language, General and Computer Knowledge.
- The questions in the subject of law, for screening test, would be in respect of provisions contained in the following enactments
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)