PGIMER 2020 Admit Card is issued on Online Mode Only. Candidates who have Submitted the Application Form Successfully can be able to get the PGIMER 2020 Admit Card. Admit Card is the most Important Document for a Candidate Who Appears for the Exam. Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is completed.
PGIMER 2020 Admit Card Downloading Procedures
The Downloading Procedures for PGIMER 2020 Exam are as Follows
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of PGIMER 2020 Exam
- After Logging in Candidates Must Enter the Application Number and Password
- After Entering all the Certain Details Candidates Admit Card will appear on the Screen.
- Candidates must Enter the Download Button for Downloading PGIMER 2020 Admit Card
- After Downloading PGIMER 2020 Admit Card Candidates must take multiple copies of Printouts for further usages.
Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is Completed. Candidates must take multiples of printouts for further usages.
PGIMER 2020 Admit Card Contents
The Contents on the PGIMER 2020 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Registration Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Venue of the Examination
- Exam Centre
PGIMER 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is also called as Hall Ticket. These Admit Card Provides all the Details of the Customers. PGIMER 2020 Admit Card consists of the following Details. PGIMER 2020 Admit Card will not be sent through Post or through Courier.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates must Follow the Instruction for Appearing in the PGIMER 2020 Exam. Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is completed. Admit card is also called as Hall Ticket. Admit Card is issued to the Candidates who have successfully completed the Submission of PGIMER 2020 Application Form. Candidates must Download the PGIMER 2020 from online mode only.