PIMS AICET 2020 is abbreviated as (Pravara Institute of Medical Science All India Common Entrance Examination). Candidates must visit the official site for more updates and procedures for Applying PIMS AICET 2020 Exam. Candidates who want to seek admissions in a range of Medical colleges and universities of courses like MD/MS/ MDS. It is a university level Examination and is fully based on Medical Stream. It is a university level Examination. This Examination is also called as PIMS. The conducting authority of PIMS AICET 2020 is Pravara Institute of Medical Science.
PIMS AICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria determines the Candidates Eligibility for Appearing in the PIMS AICET 2020 Exam. At the time of submission, Candidates must pay a certain amount of fee for More details. Eligibility Criteria for PIMS 2020 are as follows
- Candidates who are Applying for PIMS AICET 2020 Exam must Qualify +2 class with at least 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths
- As on 31 December 2020 Candidates must be 17 Years of Age.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
PIMS AICET 2020 Application Procedure
Candidates must go through this Application Procedure for submitting PIMS AICET 2020 Application Form. Candidates must have a pay a certain amount of fee at the time of submission. This application Procedure Provides the details of the PIMS AICET 2020 Application Form and its contents.
Candidates can pay the Application Fee either through online and offline method. Candidates can also pay the Application Fee through online mode through the Official Site. By logging onto the official site candidates can Download PIMS AICET 2020 Application Form.
PIMS AICET 2020 Exam
PIMS AICET 2020 Exam is also called as Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences. It is commonly known as PIMS AICET UG Exam. It is conducted at a national level. This Exam Category is Adopted for the UG Exam.
Procedures for filling PIMS AICET 2020 Exam
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of PIMS AICET 2020
- After logging in Candidates must fill the Application Form with the Required Details like Phone Number, E-Mail Address, and Educational Details.
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee through online.
- After filling all the Required details, Candidates must click the submit button