PJET 2020 Exam is conducted only in Punjab for the admission in polytechnic. (PSBTE & IT) Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training. It is a state level exam conducted within the states of Punjab. Based on the 10th marks admissions are being done. For candidates who seek to develop their career in Diploma field can choose this exam.
PJET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria for PJET 2020 are as follows
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must obtain 35% of marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate should pass the 10th state board examination.
- Candidate from any other country is eligible for appearing in this exam.
Important Dates for PJET 2020
|1||Availability of application form||March 2020|
|2||Admit card availability||April 2020|
|3||Last date for submitting form||April 2020|
|4||Result declaration||May 2020|
Procedures for Applying PJET 2020
A candidate who applies for PJET 2020 can apply through both online and offline mode. For applying through offline mode candidate is instructed to pay RS.50 as an application fee. After filling the details on the application form candidates are requested to send DD to the official address.
Steps for Applying PJET 2020 Application Form
- Log on to the official site for PJET 2020
- After logging in click on to apply through online and fill the application form with all the details
- Upload the latest passport size photo with signature.
- Candidate must pay the payment through DD (Demand Draft)
- Candidate must submit the application form and should take a copy of it.