Pune Municipal Corporation PMC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Released for Lab Technician, Account & Auditing, X Ray Technician, Horticulture, Constable, Mali Interview Call Letter available here. PMC Lab Technician, Account & Auditing Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. PMC Lab Technician and Account & Auditing Selection process, Account & Auditing Eligibility, Document verification also get following the page. PMC Account & Auditing Written Exam Admit Card Released from Online. PMC Account & Auditing Answer Key, PMC Account & Auditing Result, PMC Account & Auditing Cut off, Merit List and for more details get following the page.
PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The official department has published the Junior Engineer posts. Candidates who applied the PMC Lab Technician Online Application Form. PMC is conducting Online Examination for the posts of Lab Technician, Account & Auditing, X Ray Technician, Horticulture, Constable vacancies. Contenders who submit their Application form on or before the last date can download their Admit card from here. They can download Pune Municipal Corporation Lab Technician, Account & Auditing, X Ray Technician, Horticulture, Constable Admit Card 2018.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Pune Municipal Corporation 2018 Admit Card / Call Letter
Download Call Letter: Candidates will have to visit the website Pune Municipal Corporation for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
|PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lab Technician, Account & Auditing, X Ray Technician, Horticulture, Constable, Mali|
|Board of Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation PMC|
|No of Vacancy||161 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.pmc.gov.in @ PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Candidates who are applying for PMC Recruitment must completed their graduation or post graduation in respective filed form the recognized University or Institute.
Pune, the Oxford of the East is a historical city in India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. Since 1950, the Pune Municipal Corporation is administrating the city and serving citizens. Pune Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative for implementing e-Governance. Success of e-governance depends on use of Information Technology in mobilization of Government resources and utilization of these scarce resources with an aim of providing a better service.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician
Exam Pattern for PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician
|S. No||Exam Types||Subjects Name|
|1||Objective (Written Exam)||General Awareness|
- There will be 1⁄4 penalty for wrong answers
- Tests will be made available on in English
- The exam has a total of 100 questions.
- Maximum marks in the test are 100.
- A total time duration of the written test is 2 Hours.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph
- Certificate for the proof of Age (Matriculation certificate / Municipal Birth Certificate)
- Educational / Technical Qualification
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in prescribed format available on RRCAT website (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate in prescribed format available on RRCAT website (if applicable)
- Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if applicable)-
- Proof of effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificate (if applicable)
PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Recruitment – Check Here
PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Notification – Check Here
PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.pmc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PMC
Download PMC Account & Auditing 2018 Lab Technician Interview Call Letter