Admit Card for PMUET 2020 will be available on the official site of PMUET (Periyar Maniammai University). Candidates can download the Admit Card of PMUET 2020 by filling the Application number.
Candidates can Download the Admit card and take a printout of the Admit Card. After Downloading the PMUET 2020 Admit Card candidates must take print out after downloading PMUET 2020 Admit Card.
Procedures for Downloading PMUET 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate must log on to the official site of PMUET 2020.
- Candidates must Enter the Application Number for downloading PMUET 2020 Admit Card
- After Entering the Application number for PMUET, Admit Card for PMUET 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, Candidates must click the Download button.
- After Clicking the download button, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Now Candidates can take a printout of the Admit Card for further process.
Exam Pattern for PMUET 2020
- Questions for PMUET 2020 will be related to the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge
- Duration for PMUET 2020 Exam will be for 2 Hours.
- PMUET 2020 Exam will be consists of 100 Multiple choice questions.
Note for Candidates
- Admit Card will not be sent through post or through courier. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official site only.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside of Exam Hall without a Valid Admit Card.
- Candidates who pay Application Fee for PMUET 2020 By DD should Draw the DD in favor of “The Registrar, “PMU” payable at Thanjavur.