PMUET 2020 stands for Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Exam. This exam is Conducted for Admissions in various Specializations of B. Tech Programme offered by the Maniammai University. This Exam will be conducted on the month of April 2020. Students who have passed 12th Examination and looking for any Engineering Program Can Apply for this PMUET 2020 Exam. Candidates will get the Admission based on their performance in the Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for PMUET 2020
- Candidates who have passed 12th from a recognized board with mathematics and physics as a Compulsory subject and Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science. This Eligibility criterion will be Applicable for B. Tech Course.
- Candidates who are willing to seek Admission for B. Arch course and Candidates should have passed 50% Marks in Aggregate Course from a Recognised Institute.
- Age Limit for Candidates is on 1st July Candidate should be 21 Years old.
Important Dates for PMUET 2020
- Availability of PMUET Application Form 2020 – January 2020
- Last Date for filling PMUET 2020 Online Application Form – April 2020
- PMUET Result Announcement Date – May 2020
- PMUET Admit Card Download Date – April 2020
Procedures for Applying PMUET 2020
The procedures for Applying PMUET 2020 are as follows
- Log in to the official site of PMUET 2020 (i.e.) pmu.edu
- Click on the link that indicates to PMUET 2020 Notification
- Fill the Application form with Appropriate Details.
- Candidates should make payment of the Application Form
- Click on the Submit Button
- Candidates must take a printout of the Application Form.
Application Fee for PMUET 2020
For B. Tech Course
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST General category should make payment of RS. 500
- Candidates who belong to General Category need to pay RS. 600
For B. Arch (5 Year) Course
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and must secure 50% Marks
- Candidates should be more than 17 Years of Age