PMUET 2020 exam held in the month of April, after the completion of the exam the results will be declared and announced by the official website of exam conducting authority. The exam conducted for seeking admission to various engineering courses of B. Tech by the Periyar Maniammai University.
Interested candidates who are applying for this exam within the deadline date of April 2020. The exam taken candidates are waiting for check their results with their obtained marks. The results can have determined candidates rank and merit list from the exam of PMUET 2020 examination. After the results had announced the counseling process would start in the month of June. Read the below article and collect the required details of PMUET 2020 results.
PMUET 2020 Exam Offered Courses
- Arch (5 years)
- Tech (4 years)
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Maniammai University offered these above courses for seeking admission for candidates filtered from the PMUET 2020 examination.
Results for PMUET 2020
The results released by the University expected in the last week of May 2020 for PMUET exam, after the announcement of results the merit list declared. Candidates should prepare well and present a good performance in the exam. Every candidate performance is more important for securing qualified marks in the exam. Candidates will have called for counseling having good marks obtained in the PMUET 2020. The results announcement informed to all candidates through email.
PMUET 2020 Counselling process
- Apart from the result, candidates called for counseling process will be started for the admission. It started in the month of June 2020 expected. The result declared candidates rank and merit list had taken in admission time for seat allotment provided to candidates based on their rank and availability of seat.
- At the time of counseling, candidates must carry some of the required documents for attending the process. The documents are 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate, PMUET 2020 exam Admit card, Counseling call letter, Caste certificate, Character certificate of qualified candidates with a copy of the mentioned certificate.
- These documents/ certificates are mandatory for attending the counseling process. Candidates should disqualify for attending the counseling without carried these documents. Candidates are advised to make touch with us and get all the notification and announcement of PMUET 2020 exam and the related exams also updated from their official website.
Tips for check your PMUET 2020 Results
Initially, visit the official website of PMUET 2020.
Click the results tab on the home page corner.
Fill the required details of Enrollment number, password on the login page.
After login, the results will be displayed on the screen.
While checking, download the results for further usage.