Poornima University application form 2020 is going to publish by the Poornima University. The candidates who are interested in the study the Poornima University, they can fill the application form of Poornima University. The university offers is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. And the university offers various courses in several areas of study. Then, the University of Poornima also conducts regular programmes in IEEE, ISLE, IEE etc in the various organization. And the University of Poornima offers B. Tech, M. Tech, B. Arch, BBA, MBA courses.
Candidates can fill the application form of Poornima University 2020 carefully, to avoid the mistakes. The application will be published on the official website and released in online mode only. And the candidates can fill the application form of Poornima University 2020 in two modes (online & offline mode). Finally, candidates who are joining the Poornima University, they can fill the application form of Poornima University 2020 in the www.poornima.edu.in website.
Poornima University Online Application Form (2019 – 2020) = Check Here
Poornima University Application Form 2020 | Admission, Eligibility, Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Poornima University|
|Mode of Selection||Merit list and Counselling|
|Merit List Date||10th June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Admission|
|Page Details||Application form|
Poornima University Application Form 2020
Poornima University application form 2020 will be available in the 1st week of April 2020 and the last date of fill the application form of Poornima University in the 1st week of June 2020. And the candidates can fill the application form of Poornima University in both modes also. After the candidates are successfully filling the application form, the Poornima University merit list will be published in a few days. Finally, the Poornima University counseling will be held in 2 rounds and the counseling will start in the 3rd week of June and 2nd week of July 2020.
Poornima University Application Fee
- The candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode & offline mode.
- The Poornima University application fee is Rs.1000 for all the candidates.
- And the candidates can pay through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking and Bank DD.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for a Poornima University application form and the amount is non-refundable.
- DD should be drawn in favor of “Poornima University” Payable at Jaipur.
Poornima University Eligibility Criteria
For B. Tech Courses
- Candidates must be completed in the 10+2 exam from a recognized
- And candidates can study the Physics subject in compulsory and any one of the subjects in Chemistry, computer science, Biology, Biotechnology.
- Then, the candidates should have 50% marks for general category candidates and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
For MBA Courses
- Candidates must be completed in the graduation degree exam from a recognized board/university.
- Then, the candidates should have a minimum of 48% marks.
For PG Courses
- Candidates must be completed in the graduation degree exam from a recognized board / University.
- Then, the candidates should have minimum 55% marks.
For UG Courses
- Candidates must be completed in the 10+2 or 12th exam from a recognized
- And candidates can study the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the qualifying exams.
- Then, the candidates should have 50% marks in qualifying exams.
Poornima University Admission Dates 2020
|Application form release||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of June 2020|
|Counseling process (1st round)||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counseling process (2nd round)||2nd week of July 2020|
|Counseling for vacant seats||Last week of July 2020|
Steps to fill the Poornima University Application form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.poornima.edu.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification