Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download Interview Call Letter available here. PPSC Civil Judge Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for PPSC Civil Judge Selection Process, PPSC Civil Judge Eligibility, PPSC Civil Judge Documnet verification and etc. Candidates we are provide PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for PDF get here. PPSC Civil Judge Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
So, download the Punjab Civil Judge (Junior Division) Hall Ticket using the login details. Moreover, the downloading guidelines of Punjab Civil Judge Admit Card are also listed in this page. Also, start referring to this to get the Punjab Judicial Magistrate Admit Card safely.The PPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern tabulated here.
So, with the help of this Punjab PSC Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Exam Pattern, candidates can easily clear the exam. Start referring to this before preparation. In addition, the contenders can get additional news about the PPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Board of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|No of Vacancy||75 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.ppsc.gov.in @ PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Eligibility Details
Candidate must possess as on 08/05/2019 a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the rules made there under.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PPSC Civil Judge 2019
Exam Pattern PPSC Civil Judge 2019
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PPSC Civil Judge 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Notification – Check Here
PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.ppsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PPSC
Download PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Interview Call Letter