Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Sister Tutor Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Group B Interview Call Letter available here. PPSC Sister Tutor Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for PPSC Sister Tutor Selection Process, PPSC Sister Tutor Eligibility, PPSC Sister Tutor Document verification and etc. PPSC Sister Tutor Syllabus for PDF get here. PPSC Sister Tutor Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The mode to download your PPSC Sister Tutor Admit Card 2019 is online. Dont except to collect the Punjab Public Service Commission Sister Tutor Hall Ticket 2019 through the way of offline such as email, post. As soon as Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Call Letter 2019 released, you can get it because after some days the link will be expired.
Candidates must refer to “General Information For the Candidates” available on PPSC website, particularly Para-12 before filling the application form. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in.
|PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sister Tutor|
|Board of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|No of Vacancy||121 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.ppsc.gov.in @ PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Eligibility Details
Should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University or Institution and Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential. Few exceptions)
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PPSC Sister Tutor 2019
Exam Pattern PPSC Sister Tutor 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Notification – Check Here
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PPSC
Download PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Interview Call Letter