Students can also prepare without the help of coaching centers. By preparing at home candidates will get more time for studying for JEE Advanced. Students must solve the previous year question papers for JEE Advanced. So that while appearing for the exam candidates will be tension free and can easily score for JEE Advanced. Students who are appearing for JEE Advanced can also prepare at home easily by following the below mentioned preparation tips.
Steps & Tips for Home Preparation of JEE Advanced
The steps & tips for home preparation of JEE Advanced are as follows
- Students must collect previous year question paper for JEE Advanced and must practice it.
- Students must prepare a schedule for JEE Advanced and must prepare according to it.
- After covering all questions in previous questions paper candidates must implement practically by doing homework on it.
- Candidates must try to finish the whole topics within the allocated or scheduled time.
- Students must take care of health as it is the most important factor for appearing in exam. Candidates must avoid junk foods, must concentrate on yoga, meditation. These both provides more concentration power for the candidates.
- Although student’s candidates study for long periods, they cannot implement all at the time of the exam, so they must conduct an exam with themselves and it improves practical knowledge.
- Students must also revise as much they can, they must focus on all topics in JEE Advanced.
- Students must also plan for a study break for getting refreshed. They must eat healthy foods and students must try to avoid rice because it brings to avoid drowsiness.
- Students can also have a discussion with their friends for sharing their information and ideas with them.
- Students must mainly focus on weaker areas and must practice on it hardly because the competition for this exam will be more than JEE Main.