PULEET Application Form 2020: The Application Form of PU LEET will be available in the month of June 2020. Aspirants can fill PULEET 2020 Application form to participating in the Punjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test which is conducted by Panjab University. PU LEET application form will be available in the mode of online at the official page of Punjab University. The Exam is offered to the Lateral entry candidates to get enter into the direct second year of B.E and B.Tech Courses. Candidates can get admissions in this University by getting pass marks in the PU LEET 2020 Exam. Applicants can get more details about PULEET 2020 Application Form like exam dates, application fees, applying procedure, etc.
PU LEET Application Form Dates 2020
|Events||Dates ( Expected)|
|Application Form Starts||24th June 2020|
|Last date for the Application form||03rd July 2020|
|Exam Date||14th July 2020|
|Result date||23rd July 2020|
|Merit List||28th July 2020|
|Call Letter for Counselling||03rd August 2020|
PULEET 2020 Application Form
Applicants should check and ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidate can get an application form through online mode at the official website of the Panjab University. Candidates should pay the application fees at the time of form filling. The candidates should fill the application without any mistakes to get an admit card.
PULEET 2020 Summary
|Exam Name||PANJAB UNIVERSITY LATERAL ENTRY ENTRANCE TEST|
|Commonly Known||PU LEET|
|Exam Organizer||PANJAB UNIVERSITY|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
Details Filled in Application Form
During the registration candidate should fill the following details;
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Communication Address
- Roll Number of 10th class
- 10th Class board
- Year of appearing of 10th class
- Mobile Number.
- Check and submit button to save your details.
- Select Centre for the Entrance Test.
PULEET Application Fees
Applicants can pay the application fees in the mode of online based on the candidate’s category wise. Here we have mentioned the application fees of PU LEET exam.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 1050/-|
Steps to fill the Application form
- Visit the official website of the university https://puleet.puchd.ac.in
- Then enter into the Home page.
- Select the registration button on the home page.
- Fill the correct details which are asked in the registration form.
- After the completion, candidates should pay the application fees through online, which the procedure has mentioned above.
- Finally take a printout of the duly filled application and safe it throughout admission process
Eligibility Criteria for PULEET 2020
- Students should complete the polytechnic program in the required university.
- Candidates should get 55% of marks in the polytechnic courses.
- Appeared candidates should complete their polytechnic courses in the Indian institution.
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years.
- The Date of Birth which mentioned in the application form should be the same in the documents of the candidates.